Jules plays at a Working Men's Club

bigsteve

Wow thats an amazing story. To state that Jules saved a young girls life by doing the event is mindblowing. Nice of him to donate the £500 too.

Makes me chuckle though that they've put 'Ministry of Sound regular Judge Jules' <_<

Guess his Judgement Sundays CD's are released on Ministry but cant remember the last time I saw him actally playing at one of their events (this is where someone is going to make me look stupid and post a recent MOS flyer with his name on).

Makes me chuckle though that they've put 'Ministry of Sound regular Judge Jules' <_<

I was thinking that too! I guess its just a club that your average Joe has heard of it and can comprehend. I think even my Dad has heard of MOS, but perhaps not Gatecrasher

Anyway, Jules really is one the good guys aint he. We luv ya Jules.

I second that :D

:confused: I thought it was the doctors who saved the little girls life and the father of the little girl wanted to raise some money for the hospital as a "thank you".

However it was really good of Jules to play for charity and also give a £500 donation. He is indeed a decent guy. :thumbsup:

Yeah fairplay 2 jules 90% of dj's are up there own arse id never b like that dj's/producer's should have all the time in the world 4 there fans after all there only there cuz of there fan base...

Good on ya jules ;)

and hope all is well with the little girl

I second that :D

:confused: I thought it was the doctors who saved the little girls life and the father of the little girl wanted to raise some money for the hospital as a "thank you".

However it was really good of Jules to play for charity and also give a £500 donation. He is indeed a decent guy. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I didn't mean he saved the girl directly :confused: . Then he would be a super-hero!! :ph34r:

Archived