Right Said Fred - I'm too sexy (Sander van Doorn bootleg)

Briggsy

Has anyone else heard Sander's techy re-take of this? Despite its cheesy title, he's actually done a good job of it.

He's taken the vocal and done a Steve Murano-esque chopping-up of it like Steve Murano does on Dark Monks - Insane.

I think he's produced it especially for Global Gathering when all the sweaty chavs are gurning as they munch their pills at the back of the tent with their tops off at 3am :blink:

yeah id like to see him pull this one off!!! he likes to take risks in producing old tunes, SOS and King of My Castle for example, would like to hear it!! where you hear bout it bjorn???

you mean Briggsy!

just listening to the King of my castle remix from SvD. It might as well be his own tune, it doesn't seem to borrow anything from the original (or am i missing something)

His remix of Artic Monkeys was the same, if it wasn't for the vocal, it may has well have been his own tune.

Remember Blockster - Grooveline. The original was nothing like the much superior Matt Darey remix. Why that wasn't released as his own tune I don't know.

Archived