CDJ Shop Vinyl Sale

Max Kane

Even though I'm generally not a fan of www.cdjshop.com i felt it my duty to raise this in case anyone isn't subscribed to the anjuna newsletters. Basically there are some cracking tracks for sale at the measly price of £1.99. Not just old releases from artists who are crap but some genuinely good tracks.

Worth checking out if you still play a lot of vinyl :thumbsup:

I'll give you an offer no one else spotted untill I pointed it out and then towe hours later it was too late!

If you see anything on cdjshop with no pirce but instead 'enter pirce' here do just that! enter a pound and you will pay £1.18 for the item plus a quid postage!

HJence how i a sly f***er got Chunk & twist cd for £2.18! hhaha

I'll give you an offer no one else spotted untill I pointed it out and then towe hours later it was too late!

If you see anything on cdjshop with no pirce but instead 'enter pirce' here do just that! enter a pound and you will pay £1.18 for the item plus a quid postage!

HJence how i a sly f***er got Chunk & twist cd for £2.18! hhaha

Haha, nice work mate :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

A really good sale, although some of my collection has just been devalued :(

Not really mate - it's the personal value that matters most, you can never put a £££ price on music you love, especially if you spent a long time hunting it down :)

Archived