Workids - Work It’

Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl [Richard Durand Rework]

Richard Durand - Sweep And Repeat’

Fragma - Toca's Miracle [Richard Durand Rework]

S.O.L. - Quantensprung [Richard Durand Rework]

Tiesto vs BT - Break My Fall [Richard Durand Remix]

Binary Finary -1998 [Richard Durand Rework]

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up [Richard Durand Remix]

I didn't catch this mix but will listen again when I get a chance. Some of those look [potentially] very tasty. Lets see how many (if any) get released.

Any wishes for particular tracks to be released?

Richard Durand is quality. Going to see him at Turnmills next month :D

Apart from Sweep & Repeat, i'd say the only one that's likely to be released is this one: Tiesto vs BT - Break My Fall [Richard Durand Remix] - because he's good mates with Tiesto.

I always thought the Gouryella remix of 1999 was the best. I always thought 1998 was a bit bland.

I expect everyone's gonna have a different opinion on which mix was best. I actually didn't like the Gouryella mix, it was about the first thing ferry corsten did that I didn't like. Not sure why but I just didn't like it. Its either the Matt Darey or PVD mix of 1998 for me... I think Matt Darey probably just beats PVD for me. The original itself is a bit bland I must admit Briggsy.

the chemical brothers remix is very good, but the best of the lot is the Fragma mix he's done. I like this lots. Only snag with this mix is it cuts out before Smack My Bitch Up gets going!

But yeah, the output is very high and i think he's defo one to watch. Good mix too, although Full Fire mix-wise i did prefer Sean Tyas' FF Mix.

As far as the Binary Finary track goes I always rated the Ronski Speed Remix very highly, it came out much later & obviously didn't have the impact that the earlier mixes had but was still excellent.

The bootleg Armin made of '1998' vs Andain 'Beautiful Things' was class back at Crasher NEC 2003

The bootleg Armin made of '1998' vs Andain 'Beautiful Things' was class back at Crasher NEC 2003

I've heard great reviews about this bootleg before, however I have never heard it, does anyone have a clip of this that can be uploaded, I would love to hear this......

It sounded so good at the time when he played it, didn't ever see anyone else playing it anywhere Tony though so doubt very much whether you can find a sample & it certainly isn't available anywhere, shame really as it worked very well

Archived