Where's Aza?

bigsteve

Hello again everyone and thank you for posting :)

I went on a two-week long holiday and not long arrived back home...

Since arriving back I have been rather busy on the job search front. I seem to have sorted out my domestic lags now amd settling back in. I went to Salou for 2 weeks and it was beautiful. The resort was absolutely rammed though and was plenty to do. It was a relaxing hol for me after just finishing exams and my girlfriend has been rather stressed at work this year so some good therapy was in order. We went on an excusion to Barcelona and saw the stunning and genuis architectural work of Antonio Gaudi and the Magic Fountains. We went to PortaVentura, which apparently is one the biggest theme parks in Europe. There is a new ride there, which s*** the lift out me (hehe). It;s called the Harkan Kondor:

thumb_Hurakan_Condor_con_trono_de_pakal_al_lado.jpg

It is a massive 100foot ride that takes you up vertically and just drops you freefall and slows you right down at the very end! Check this vid on youtube too...

We hit some excursions on the boat trip too and just monged out in the sun and went swimming in the clearly sea water (so lush compared to the s***ty British Isles water). I had to take a few psychometric books with me though cos I got a few tests lined up shortly and needed to swot up.

Had major lack of trance choonage symptons and and itching to get back on the decks now and make a few more mixes...

One thing I miss about the UK is the food, I am not one for foreign foods or local cuisines...

• 9 months later...

Archived