White Cars

bigsteve

White cars are a nightmare for cleanliness. You only have to breathe on one and it looks scummy. I used to share a 106 with my sister when I learn't to dive and it was always filthy.

I wish van drivers would all drive into a big hole in the earth full of bubbling lava. It's not just van drivers but anyone that drives with that impatient 'get out of my way' persona. It really does get on my tits. It's the people that are trying to overtake and move up a cue when the traffic is wall-to-wall and they're not going to gain anything by doing so. That's my number one pet hate in the world. :angry: :ninja:

White cars are a nightmare for cleanliness. You only have to breathe on one and it looks scummy. I used to share a 106 with my sister when I learn't to dive and it was always filthy.

I wish van drivers would all drive into a big hole in the earth full of bubbling lava. It's not just van drivers but anyone that drives with that impatient 'get out of my way' persona. It really does get on my tits. It's the people that are trying to overtake and move up a cue when the traffic is wall-to-wall and they're not going to gain anything by doing so. That's my number one pet hate in the world. :angry: :ninja:

I am a white van man and before you ask we do own the road :mrgreen: .... but if you ask me taxi drivers are the biggest piss takers ever, nothing else matters but there 3 quid fair. w***ers

I have to admit I'm an impatient driver when people are dawdling on a Sunday at 40mph on an empty road... I think driving in Portugal and Spain for so long has had a seriously detrimental effect on my attitude!

Yeah but I'm talking about the ones that try leap-frogging every vehicle in the traffic ahead on single lane carriageways. Whats the point? Where's it gonna get you? They sit right on your tail and then overtake when its really f***ing dangerous and then force themselves in front of you because there's a car coming in the other direction. That really gets my back up. I'm tempted to just ram the prick and be done with it.

Yeah but I'm talking about the ones that try leap-frogging every vehicle in the traffic ahead on single lane carriageways. Whats the point? Where's it gonna get you? They sit right on your tail and then overtake when its really f***ing dangerous and then force themselves in front of you because there's a car coming in the other direction. That really gets my back up. I'm tempted to just ram the prick and be done with it.

I totally agree with you, what is the point! It's also very stressful as they are not only endangering their own lives but others too. :angry:

I have to admit I'm an impatient driver when people are dawdling on a Sunday at 40mph on an empty road... I think driving in Portugal and Spain for so long has had a seriously detrimental effect on my attitude!

The Italians are them craziest drivers I've ever known, complete nutters when it comes to speeding & complete disregard for crossings & pedestrians in general.

I agree with you Tim when people are going slow for no reason it annoys me, i mean regardless of whether I'm in a rush or working to a timescale I like to get where I'm going as fast as possible, without taking needless risks, but certainly not cruising around going slowly.

Motorway drivers who sit in the fast lane are the worst of the lot, people seem to lose all common sense when they get o the m-way, having done a fair bit of motorway driving in the past 12 months it really has started to annoy me beyond compare

Both the Spanish and the Portuguese overtake on blind bends all the time (if there's a hill as well, even better), but it's definitely the Portuguese who get my vote as the most dangerous drivers. They're fantastic people - friendlier to the English than the Spanish on the whole - but when they step into a car they change into this crazed mindset as if they've been possessed. I guess it's all their haring around in the wrong direction being late for things because they have no signposts...

The sign-posting was the only thing which annoyed me whilst abroad (well, that and difficult women) - you're driving along happily on a street, you get to a T junction and it either doesn't say anything at all or your destination is listed as being in both directions. Grrrrrrr

The sign-posting was the only thing which annoyed me whilst abroad (well, that and difficult women) - you're driving along happily on a street, you get to a T junction and it either doesn't say anything at all or your destination is listed as being in both directions. Grrrrrrr

Sounds a bit like Leicester and Bristol to me.....

Both the Spanish and the Portuguese overtake on blind bends all the time (if there's a hill as well, even better), but it's definitely the Portuguese who get my vote as the most dangerous drivers. They're fantastic people - friendlier to the English than the Spanish on the whole - but when they step into a car they change into this crazed mindset as if they've been possessed. I guess it's all their haring around in the wrong direction being late for things because they have no signposts...

Driving around parts of Portuagal is one of the most enlightening experiences in the world. If you take life for granted, you sure won't after driving around those parts. You'll also develop balls of steel and an exceptionally quick reaction time for hitting the breaks!!!

Archived