server downtime (fuzzy's) -- UPDATE! --

FuzzY-LogiC

:thumbsup: -- SERVER UP! -- :thumbsup:

UPDATE: server is now up!

So all audio linked to a 'bombjack.dk' url should work... if theres a link that doesn't work, please let me know!

One thing though.. is that the IP might change in a few days when i get my static IP, so when that happens, i'll change the DNS once and for all (hopefully).

Enjoy!

Should have posted this a bit earlier, but here goes.

Short version:

Server down, but should be up before the 5th of August.

long version:

My server located at the domain bombjack.dk where im hosting quite a few Jules sets these days, is undergoing a 'revamping' as Tim so gently put it in another thread ;)

I have done a reinstall of the OS and the machine is actually running, but without a webserver installed.

I will install a webserver and put the audio files up as soon as i recieve confirmation on my request for a static IP address...

So in a weeks time, the audio should be up... if everything goes as planned.

When the server is up and running on it's new hardware and everything is good, it will - in association with Mr. Traill & JJA - be the main host for all the Jules audio we can dig up from our archives!

Preservation of the goodies from a golden age to the present and beyond! :thumbsup:

I'm currently testing the new hardware on which i'm migrating the server to, but as it's the hardware from my desktop machine, i can't migrate untill i have a new desktop or laptop...

The plan is to buy a new laptop, but thats probably not going to be untill the end of August, so i might get myself a new desktop machine instead (cheaper solution).

I'll of course post an update when the audio is reachable again.

I hope you all understand :blush: :rolleyes:

Archived