Inertia Classics, The Bash Bar, New Street, Birmingham

Surely this event is more important than your "missus"? I have a Quadrant suggestion for you to get you out of this dilemna: tell the female you are planning a surprise, so she gets all dressed up and waits outside the restaurant... and then you go off clubbing! That's the surprise! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haha, very good, but im afraid im picking her up from East Midlands airport at around 1am - i think i'd be tempting fate to f*** off to a trance night instead, haha!! :thumbsup:

afraid im picking the missus up very early saturday morning & having a meal with her saturdaynight then off out in Sheffield....cue abuse..!

well done. Listen to the woman, the woman is always right even when she is wrong.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort last night, was a fun event & was cool to play my first classics set. Special mention to Robbie & Nav for the booking & to Dave & co for the hospitality, also have to mention our very own Greg, good to catch up with you again mate, even though it was fleeting.

Unfortunately my plans were greatly compromised (for details I won't go into) so I had to leave in time to get the last train home just after 11.

Enjoyed my set & it was good to dig out a few oldies, playlist went something like this...

Tom Bailey 9-10pm

01 - Tilt 'New Day' (David West Remix) [Lost Language]

02 - Interstate 'I Found You' (Perry O'Neil Remix) [Electronic Elements]

03 - Filterheadz 'Yimanya' (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix) [Electronic Elements]

04 - Nathan Fake 'Outhouse' [border Community]

05 - Perry O'Neil 'Waveforce' [Electronic Elements]

06 - Freefall ft. Jan Johnston 'Skydive' [Renaissance]

07 - Solid Globe 'Sahara' (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Mix) [Electronic Elements]

08 - Lolo 'Why' [Camoflauge]

09 - Paul van Dyk 'Another Way' [Vandit]

10 - Bedrock 'Heaven Scent' [bedrock]

11 - Young Parisians 'Jump The Next Train' (Probspot Remix) [Euphonic]

It was a good night, although I felt really ill at the beginning of the night when we were driving to Brum. I started to feel better as the night went on though, and there was some quality tunes played.

I heard my top 3 tunes of all time anyway and I can't argue with that!

Archived