Ibiza here i come!

Bjorn

Right, im off - thought i'd say goodbye on here!!

Gonna hit Space, Judgement Sundays, Armada, Cream plus a hell of a lot more while we're there!

Massive report to follow with im sure some amusing pictures! Will be catching Jules on the sat live from mambo so listen out for me, haha!!

Cya later ppl!

B)

Fantastic............................ :thumbsup:

You certainly know how to party. Are you taking the horns with you, you know, those things you blow. ;):lol:

BTW On Jules show @ Global l could clearly hear the horns and wondered whether that was you or not.

I'm sure you'll have a memorable holiday. DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT

Nice work with the spanish - just taken up learning portuguese and in a few years, I'll take up spanish so by then, hopefully I'll be fluent in french, spanish, portuguese along with being able to converse on a basic level in german and italian!

have a great time guys, remember to drink (beber) mucho sangria y vino tinto. And don't forget los calamares!

I want to go away again! Only been back 2 weeks and barely have 2 cents/pennies/yen to my name so not realistic...

But I have a pie in the sky idea to head to Miami in March, so we shall see!

have a great time guys, remember to drink (beber) mucho sangria y vino tinto. And don't forget los calamares!

I want to go away again! Only been back 2 weeks and barely have 2 cents/pennies/yen to my name so not realistic...

But I have a pie in the sky idea to head to Miami in March, so we shall see!

Why do you want to goto the music conference? It's the biggest waste of money you'll ever throw down the drain!

Meh cos it's in Miami, and I was going to drive up to Georgia to go to Athens where there's lots of weird bands going down (and it's where REM and The B52s formed, awesome for me..). However, it is a lot of money so thinking I will just go to New York again instead when my hols come around next year, or tour the southeast states.

Right, im off - thought i'd say goodbye on here!!

Gonna hit Space, Judgement Sundays, Armada, Cream plus a hell of a lot more while we're there!

Massive report to follow with im sure some amusing pictures! Will be catching Jules on the sat live from mambo so listen out for me, haha!!

Cya later ppl!

B)

When did you creep back into the country? :lol:

Really looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the pics too. ;)

Hi everyone didnt say i was going publically but im back now with pics and vids galore, and i managed to blag myself into the VIP area of Judgement sunday too top it off

Whats the best way of uploading pics and vids as it keeps failing using the upload function on here?

Right, we got back very very early sunday morning....here's a brief report which i will discuss more soon!!

I really can't begin to type about everything that went off over there - im sure everyone who has been will understand as so much cracks off everyday all day its far too hard to mention it all!

My nights went like this:

Friday - Arrived, met mates there already - went to mambo, got off our faces and ended up waking up on a boat in san an harbour

Saturday - Met some more mates from Derby, went to see Zane Lowe @ bar M - got trashed again, my mate fell from 10 foot to the floor on his head after getting spannered on laughing gas! We aint doen it for a while - long gone are the days we sat and did 500 between 4 of us...eek!

Sunday - Got up early went to We Love Sundays at space - totally immense, best club out there for me! The Outdoor terrace is f***ing mint with the fans & everything. Heard Samim at least 4 times, plus dubfire too. Left space at 12 midnight and headed to eden for Js - f***ing gash. Almost collapsed from dehydration, club was rammed with complete twats who had no clue whatsoever. Made it till the end tho!

Monday - Was supposed to go straight from JS to DC10 to meet Derby mates but turns out both sets of us were too f***ed! Went to dusted at Eden to see Lang & Kate Lawler - who was f***ing spot on, tighest mixing ive heard for a while - the girl deserves credit where credit is due!

Tuesday - Back to Space for the big man - Carl Cox. amazing night, Space was rammed, Cox played twice and f***ing nailed it. Tim Deluxe & Evil Nine were also excellent - very very impressive. Only downside was main room was so rammed that the whole water content of your body dissapeared seconds after entering it!

Wednesday - wednesday night went to Es Paradis for a chuckle, ended up pinching a load of laughing gas and running around San An having much fun - most of which i cannot remember!

Thurs - The big one - Amnesia! Got there pretty early to hear Wyn boshing out some lovely banging stuff, Ferry was awesome as was PVd, i had a quality podium spot for all of Ferry, then dissapeared to back room to see Ramirez & Tocadiso who were wicked!

Friday - Last big night - went to mambo b4 (as we had every night) to be dissapointed to see f*** all of Tong & hear sweet Fa...never mind...headed to Pacha for Pure Pacha with tong & Guetta - absoloutly rammed but pretty mint, failed to be impressed with Guetta really, kept stop starting but tong was wicked. While dancing we noticed Warren, Joe & Craig from Hollyoaks next to us early on - got chatting and they smashed it out with us all night, then came back to Mambo afterwards for a smoke - legends!

Sat - Went to mambo for radio 1, again s*** as could hear nothing - then had to go airport after at 10pm to come home!

Overall, f***ing amazing week, ibiza is unreal - so many sound people, so many stupid moments and the smile was never ever wiped from my face. Was dissapointed with Radio 1 at mambo, but never mind! All the nights were absoloutly amazing, and the clubs out of this world! So memorable for all the right reasons (apart from JS!)

I shall be emailing Jules about JS as i was so dissapointed/gutted/embarassed to see the absolute pricks the club was full of. There seemed to be no door policy whatsoever resulting in ppl in football shirts & others wearing anything entering the club. At one point a group of lads were stood right next to the dj booth louding discussing how s*** jules was and how much they wanted eddie - i went and asked them why they had paid 50 euro's to come in and stand there slagging jules - to which i was told to 'f*** off - you havn't got a clue about music mate' - probably gave me the biggest smirk of my whole holiday :mrgreen: . These chaps then held their hands up for a high 5's with jules - when jules went for it they moved their hands - Jules quite rightly gave them the fingers and told them where to shove it. Constantly through the night i saw ppl being sick everywhere - it was awful. At least the back room had some salvation - seemed to be very few chav's in there!

More to come as i remember it...

I did as follows:

Judgement Sunday : SVD, Eddie , Jules and saw some funky room action as well, this is the night i got into VIP and raved with dirty sanchez boys

Manumission on the friday was cancelled (gutted as we had tickets and were just about to jump in the taxi as i was informed) so we checked out Koolwaters in Eden instead

Popped into Bar M twice to see Zane lowes sets in there, very impressed, he played all genres in an up beat stylee.....

Cream : Ferry Corsten and PVD ( i was on the podium bit too right at the front corner, need to upload the vids!)

And finally Radio 1 with Pete tong on the friday at mambo (right at the front of the entrance to the bar but i wasnt blown away with petes performance! What was everyone booing at? Someone said P diddy was in his boat out the front showing off?! I couldnt see, we were sat down and couldnt be arsed to move

Conclusion : August Radio 1 weekend is the busiest ive ever seen the island and dont think ill go back at that time again - good atmosphere but way too rammed in the clubs for my liking.

Also ive been to ibiza 4 times now and never seen or had any trouble but this year there were some right arse holes out there, sadly not one of the better years

Simon Patterson - Bulldozer = Tune of Ibiza 2007 easily

As Agent quite rightly said, its another great report from the man like Bjorno! JS will clearly attract a lot of people who may not necessarily be regular clubbers back on their own terra firma. Owing to it's location and size, it's held in a real 'bums on seats' venue, and, a lot of the people who go to eden will go and not particularly care who is on the bill. They purely want to goto the largest club in San An, party, get hammered then stumble back to their hotel. This said, it still does not mean that non-club types should behave in the way some of them do at the more large scale events in Ibiza. It's always a pity when such a small group of people spoil it for others!!! I'm surprised Jules restrained himself from decking those chavs!

Great reports guys - shame about the idiots in JS, not a lot you can do in that kind of situation except laugh at them and go get another beer!

I've still never made it to Ibiza, after running out of money this year after spending a disgraceful amount of Euros in Spain. One of these days I'll go, maybe next year!

Great reports guys - shame about the idiots in JS, not a lot you can do in that kind of situation except laugh at them and go get another beer....

....and then cry as you hand over 10 euro's for a bottle of beer, or 12 euro's for a vodka & coke..

Ouch - steep prices as per usual. Did you know that eden only needs to operate J Sunday to not only stay open but generate a huge profit for the club owners etc etc?

Bjorno - coming to Tall Trees, Yarm for this Crasher night?

Archived