JJA Secret Santa - 2007

Spin Doctor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ this is well organised. It's only August! My company made us order our 2008 diaries last month as apparently they have to get the orders in early so that they're sent on time. They arrived las week and now we have a big fuc*k off pile of them gathering dust :huh:

Yeah, I'm game.

Provisionally I'll have to say no, though I have no idea what I'll be up to closer to the time so maybe I can join in at a later date.

Surely by that time you'll have a fairly recent promo mix available mate; even if it's not smack up-to-date in content you could hold one back and just burn it to CD, done? Would be a shame for someone to miss out on your genre and top-shelf mixing. :)

• 2 weeks later...
What will be the nature of these mixes?

Can they be any take on anything or will be a highlight of the sorta tunes out at the time (when we arrive at the time to mix it)..?

i'll probably do a roundup of the best tunes of the year...for me personally anyway!

i'll probably do a roundup of the best tunes of the year...for me personally anyway!

My thoughts exactly - that's why I asked :)

Team SR - Leaving London is still doing it for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

As mentioned in a previous thread, let's get this fired up...:)

By now I think we a list of all participants and the necessary arrangements are penciled in.

I have compiled my T/L and burnt my cd's ready for actioning ;) Gonna have a practice whizz about today :)

Archived