Excursion - Mixed By Aza

Aza

I have just completed a mix for someone special, but thought I would also upload for you guys here to see what your thoughts/opinions are on it. Feedback, as always, is much appreciated and I hope you like it - cheers all :) :)

1. Chemical Brothers - Do it Again (Extended Mix) [Virgin]

2. Kleerup and Robyn - With Every Heartbeat (Tong and Spoon Wonderland Remix) [Konichiwa ]

3. Ida Corr - Let Me Think About It (Fedde le Grand Remix) [Data]

4. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Sander Van Doorn Remix) [spinnin' Records White Label]

5. Dogzilla - Frozen (Vocal Mix) [Maelstrom]

6. The Killers - When You Were Young (The Lindbergh Palace Remix) [island]

7. Tom Day - Whisper (Original Mix) [Kitschy]

8. Judge Jules - Alma Fe [Maelstrom]

9. Eric Prydz - Fading Like A Flower [Data]

10. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around Comes Around (Paul Van Dyk Club Mix) [Jive]

11. Sander Van Doorn - Back By Any Demand (Original Mix) [Vendetta]

12. Global Deejays feat. Technotronic - Get Up (General Electric Version) [superstar]

Total Time: 65:29 | File Size: 97.4 Mb

>>> Click here to visit the download page <<<

Not sure if this has been available since my site was not working probably due to some PHP upgrade... Thanks to Memoir's coding expertise it is fixed (thank you mate) and all is working again :)

i'm bagging this now, one thing that caught my eye is the eric prydz track on there. A lot of people get this confused with Dancing DJ's "Fading Like A Flower" and i need to check it out now...and of course the Ida Cor track is huge right now. I also need to work out how your blending your tunes :thumbsup: reaction to follow...

very nice this, some good more downtemp tracks in there that i'm playing too - Robyn "Every Heartbeat" is a cracker! Oh and that track you got id'd as Eric Prydz, i'm sure that Dancin' DJ's vs. Roxette "Fading Like A Flower" (Alex K Remix) [AATW]...I'm so sure of it! Unless you're copy says otherwise tho :mellow:

But yes very goood, your second best one you've done, behind the excellent classics mix you did. Keep it up.

oh...damn your mixing...how do you do it?

Cheers mate - most grateful for your kind comments :)

With regard to that track, this is the Eric Prydz take on it - I have an album of his and it is the first track on there...

That Kleerup track is an absolutel beauty, your right there and I think certainly a big one for the summer - Pete Tong spotted this a very good while back :)

Archived