Ministry Mag presents Speed Garage mixed by Serious Danger

Moonman

does anyone have this? I used to have this but lent it to an old friend in 2001 and never got it back. Its now rare as, ebay doesnt have copies. I love the old speed garage sounds, i'm still a sucker for a track with the old warped bass sounds.

Anyway, if you have it, PM me...considering this was given away free with the mag, i'd be willing to buy it off ya.

Ministry Magazine presents Speed Garage mixed by Serious Danger

I've got this on CD and I'm willing to part with it, the case is a bit scratched tho

ohh i just got it the other day. It's the first time i have ever bought off discogs. Thing is, now i'm addicted because it's like a goldmine! Next on the radar is KAycee - Escape - Signum mix.

This is a quality CD. I used to love speed garage, like i said earlier, i still have a soft spot for the warpers.

Dangerous Dave before his Trance Trousers era used to be very into his speed garage in the Kiss days apparently :)

around the 97/98 time jules even played a few tracks that were "speed garage" shame it mutated into 2 step really because the fusion of 4/4 and stupidly large basslines works very well.

I know birmingham has a strong speed garage scene, but to be honest, it's a london thing, the london producers made it so much better!

well the CD came today and it is every bit as good as i remember it! Whatever happened to this "Serious Danger" guy? He made some quality tunes and judging by the mix he was/is a very good DJ both technically and musically. I heard one whisper that he is now Richard X (of those dodgy bootlegs fame) but i personally think thats a load of codswallop.

Archived