track from 99 wanted

raoul4b4

I have been trying to get hold of a track which judge jules played on radio1 on 18th december 1999. It is listed as "Want you back" by The Quartermaster. I have tried every resource to try and get hold of a copy since my cassette was recorded over and I have had no luck. I even found a contact address for the Quartermaster only to be informed that he had never released or made a track entitled "Want you back"?! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Raoul4b4

Hi Raoul: A very long time ago a girl called Gemma asked a similar question, and after much hunting I could find no trace of its existence. We can only find one instance of it being played from the archives, track 10 here:

18/12/99

Saturday, 5:00pm - 7:00pm

01. Plus 1 - 'Unknown' [white label]

02. Phutura - 'Sky's The Limit' [Perpetual]

03. Dr Bone - 'Cop In A Coma' [skint]

04. Perfect Phase - 'Horny Horns' [Positiva]

05. Starparty - 'I'm In Love With You' (Ferry Corsten & Robert Smit Mix) [incentive]

06. Superdelik - 'Unknown' [white label]

07. G - 'Bag It Up' (Yomanda Remix) [white label]

08. Four - 'More Bounce' [Mo Wax Max]

09. Conductor & The Cowboy - 'Feeling This Way' [serious]

10. Quartermaster - 'Want You Back' [white label]

11. Bob Marley - 'Jammin' (Olav Basoski Mix) [white label]

12. Groovaholics - 'Wake Up The Funk' [white label]

Last Year's Tried & Tested

13. Chemical Brothers - 'Electronic Battle Weapon 3' [Freestyle Dust]

Judge Jules' Tried & Tested

14. Dial 'M' For Moguai - 'Bang The Drum' [white label]

15. Hi-Gate - 'Pitchin' (In Every Direction)' (Celine Diablo Mix) [incentive]

16. Singles & Angles - 'Submerge' (Trance Mix) [Good:As]

17. Pussy 2000 - 'Enjoy Yourself' [white label]

18. 3 Wise Monkeys - 'Dominator' [Low Sense]

19. Taiko - 'Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro (Die Blechtrommel)' [incentive]

20. Mr Spring - 'Stab' [spring]

21. Ariel - 'A9' [white label]

Judge For Yourself

22. Yomanda - 'Sunshine' [white label]

23. Fatty Acid - 'Fatty Acid EP' [Defected]

23. Sander Kleinenberg - 'My Lexicon' [Combined Forces]

24. Rank One - 'Airwave' [Free For All]

25. DJ Jam X & DuMonde - 'Keep It That Way' [Chaos]

26. Matt Darey pres. DSP - 'From Russia With Love' (Solar Stone Remix) [Liquid Asset]

I have to ask other members of the board for their help again here - Simon do you have this show on tape so we can make a clip of it?

Bollocks! I havent got it on tape after all, its a Saturday show, didnt really used to record those :-( I need to have a proper dig in my cupboard and flick through the saturday shows.

I have a show from Friday 24th December 1999 which hasnt got a tracklist on the site, maybe I might have some luck and the track may be on there? :)

• 10 months later...

have you had any luck with this one yet ?. I've got loads of tapes which I will be uploading over the next few months as it takes ages to record them from tape to laptop. Keep your eyes open as my tapes date back to about Oct 99 through to sometime in 2002 - when the music staring getting really s**t !.

Don't stop looking !

:D

have you had any luck with this one yet ?. I've got loads of tapes which I will be uploading over the next few months as it takes ages to record them from tape to laptop. Keep your eyes open as my tapes date back to about Oct 99 through to sometime in 2002 - when the music staring getting really s**t !.

Don't stop looking !

:D

I think we have just found our new best friend to the board! Welcome habee - can't wait for these tapes, absolutely fantastic! I love downloading audio but nothing beats these old sets B)

• 1 year later...

Archived