Dissertaion!

HIGGZY

Hey guys and girls, wont be about to the end of the week aiming to write my dissertaion popsal, there for after a hard day at work the only time i have to write it will be in the evening. which means i have to get my head on it and not get distracted!!

Have a good week guys!

Good luck and all the best mate.

I get distracted FAR too easily - it takes only a girl to wander past the door or the bar opening for me to be away.

My mum always used to say I'm "like a butterfly" (though I'm not sure what that means in the context of the above...) :D

A local shop owner described a mate last wek of having a butterfly brain! as this mate cant have stuf for too long buy summat then a week or two week later gets rid of it only to get it again then sell on etc... fool! costing so much money it's like he's afraid to have money!

I love the right, im gonna sit down do as much as possible as I really need to revise!

I sit down with my books.... Then just before starting, make a cup of tea. Then quickly log on to check mails. Then someone texts me so I reply. Then look for a cd to put on. Then get hungry and make somehting to eat, whilst cooking I look whats on the tele and then the phone will probably ring and ill decide to have a game of snooker or something!

I am aware of my lacking motivation, but dont think I would be very happy if all of the above was taken away from me!

Had to come on for a sneaky peek and see what you guys have been chatting about......welcome back Bjorn, Not long to creamfields and i cannie wait!!!

Any one listened to Julsey 10 years in Ibiza, i loved the show, deffinatly going next year and if i have know money at the time, i will get a credit card slap the whole lot on it and do it properly!!! with out a dout :!:

Hey guys and girls, wont be about to the end of the week aiming to write my dissertaion popsal, there for after a hard day at work the only time i have to write it will be in the evening. which means i have to get my head on it and not get distracted!!

Have a good week guys!

s*** mae - u have to do ure proposal before the beginning of term??!!

Ours has to be at xmas i think1!

What sort of date do u think u'll be moving back in our pad dude??!

Archived