Audiojelly

Max Kane

http://www.audiojelly.com

Is anyone else having trouble with it? Not loading at all, nor are the armada or JJ.net download stores which use AJ aswell, wouldn't bother me that much usually but need some new stuff for the weekend & hoping there are some new Armada promo tracks out

I don't use audiojelly that much, usaully its for the Armada promo tracks that they get a week or two earlier than virtually everywhere else.

I managed without & got some killer tracks from elsewhere today anyway

The download sites dont really excite me. I still think Trackitdown is the best one followed by Junodownload. I think i only ever used Audiojelly once or twice.

after finding some nice new stuff on white label, i find myself being drawn back to vinyl though. I'm looking on Ebay for a cheap SL1210 to go with the 2cdj's. In terms of booties and white labels, vinyl is still the king. Hell you even get remixes of tracks on vinyl that aren't on the CD (Mickey Slim remix of Super Mal "Bigger than big" for example). The only problem with vinyl is it's hefty price.

Have a search here, you might find it on another site or audiojelly clone; check Briggsy's as he gets 10p for every track you download! :mrgreen:

Well remembered mate - thanks for the plug :D

As Tim said, if you use the Trackitdown store, then feel free to use the one on my site instead at http://thetrancearena.trackitdown.net if you've no objections.

You've got the same Trackitdown range, your account still works on my site, and it costs you nothing extra - the only difference is, my site gets 10p commission for every track sold - which all helps to pay the license for the audio section on my site.

The license helps me to attract mixes (many exclusive too) from many well-known DJ's for my website members to download and listen to (you guys are always welcome to download them too!) - Some of the mixes may appeal to you - Menno de Jong sent me a mix yesterday, Fabio Stein has sent a couple in the past which are also available, DJ Choose, Sean Tyas, Martin Roth, Jon O' Bir, Mark Eteson, Richard Durand, John '00' Fleming, Andrew Bennett - there's loads to choose from - and Simon Patterson, Markus Schulz and Marcel Woods have also agreed to become a part of it over the next month or so too - so your support plays a massive part in that :D

Cheers guys, and thanks again Tim :thumbsup:

AJ back online now, though it seems that they haven't added any new armada stuff again, the usually punctual armada seem to have gone on holiday for the summer, they've got masses of tracks lined up ready but haven't released anything for almost 3 weeks

Archived