Dubstep

Moonman

I presume i'm the only person on here that is feeling this sound. I dont know what it is but i like it. Does anyone else on here like it too? I've been listening to Mary-Ann Hobbs a lot of after Eddie's show on R1 and always end up interested in the dubstep sound. I've been getting into it more and more over the past 8 months. I heard last nights show and it was very very good.

What on earth is dubstep? Is this an "alternative" genre for black people, but adopted by white people because it is cool?

Does it make people happy? Is it pleasurable to listen to, or is it for other people to listen to you listening to?

I demand an audio sample of this new genre!

What on earth is dubstep? Is this an "alternative" genre for black people, but adopted by white people because it is cool?

Does it make people happy? Is it pleasurable to listen to, or is it for other people to listen to you listening to?

I demand an audio sample of this new genre!

all i could find really was this Documentary on YouTube. Check the track Kode 9 - 9 Samurai in the doc...Its seriously heavy.

We're planning to visit a dubstep night in the near future. I'd like to experience FWD>> in London. I'm just really interested in it. It's so unusual, i can point out what it is exactly, i just find it mesmerizing. I guess i've always been a bit of a bass head, ever since my Speed Garage days so thats probably it!

I know a few of the minimal bods are even playing some Dubstep too, so i dont think its a London thing anymore either.

Archived