Manc derby

Uberduck

Poxy bloody Eriksson. Its the worst start Man U have had to a season for 15 years. I'm not overly concerned because at the end of the day its a long season and anything can happen along the way but its the manner in which we're playing thats a bit concerning.

It seems that we're playing well but just aren't producing the final product i.e. shots on goal. Tevez is lacking fitness, no Rooney, Ronny out for 2 more games, injured Saha, injured Solskjaer & inexperienced youngsters. Its not exactly ideal.

I cant remember who the Man City fan is on here but well done. Your playing good football. I have dug this out from the 'Footy Thread' by Briggsy.

I think Sven will be a huge flop at Man City. This guy is tactically useless and his decisions baffle me. Statistically, he's one of Englands best managers - but performance-wise, he's one of the worst I can ever remember seeing. Man City will play some highly boring football. Yes, his past club record is good, but some of that dates back to 20 years when he had a point to prove, he was young, and hungry. Now he's just a money grabber. Those were also big clubs - and i'm afraid Man City just aren't in the same financial position as Sven's previous clubs. He'll have a tough job.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse or be nasty to you but its the absolute opposite to what you've said. Looks like he's got some good players i.e. Elano, Geovanni & Petrov look reasonable players. They haven't conceeded yet. I know it's only the third game but a good start for them.

Poxy Peter Schmeichel was there to support his son wearing a blue & white jumper. Judas ;)

More importantly in the days big game Wolves got a massive win away at Sheff Wednesday, 3-1 good way to kick start the season.

Rob Styles' also managed to make the worst decision I've ever seen in the Liverpool - Chelsea match, how on earth did he manage to give than pen?

sven_goran_erikkson.jpg

mcfc-logo-large.jpg

Micah Richards is playing his socks off at the minute and as for young Kasper, well, he was deserved of the name Schmiechel today. I am happy as larry! I cant believe we did you. That said, you were there for the taking, no ronaldo, no rooney, coming in off the back off 2 draws whereas we had won 2. We havent conceded either yet and i thought that we needed to strengthen up at the back. But Dunne, Richards, Corluka and Garrido do look solid.

To be fair, United even on their off day still proved more than a handful, you should have had 2 in the first 30. I think we showed some good character today.

Geovanni is looking very impressive, he seems to be settling in very well. The only downer for us today was Bojinov's injury. I hope he isnt out for too long. I think we look a difficult team to break down and more importantly, we are scoring again.

I do like it when you reds pipe up though, you're just not used to losing...whereas err we are! so its nice to win a derby.

The blue revolution starts here. Thank you Sven.

I cant remember who the Man City fan is on here but well done. Your playing good football. I have dug this out from the 'Footy Thread' by Briggsy.

I think Sven will be a huge flop at Man City. This guy is tactically useless and his decisions baffle me. Statistically, he's one of Englands best managers - but performance-wise, he's one of the worst I can ever remember seeing. Man City will play some highly boring football. Yes, his past club record is good, but some of that dates back to 20 years when he had a point to prove, he was young, and hungry. Now he's just a money grabber. Those were also big clubs - and i'm afraid Man City just aren't in the same financial position as Sven's previous clubs. He'll have a tough job.

My opinion remains the same though ;)

Players always play well when there's a new manager because they're all fighting for a place. When they know they're a favourite with the manager, and will get a game anyway, then they start to take things for granted a bit - and thats when things start to go downhil.

They played well under Stuart Pearce, and everyone was saying he was the next big thing - and then a season later, they struggled and everyone wanted him out. The same will happen again. I just don't rate Sven at all and I think he'll struggle when the novelty of having a new manager wears off with the players.

Archived