unknown - up yer ronson

Moonman

i really really want this track. I actually really like it. I heard Judge Jules made the bootleg himself but i've never heard this confirmed. Is this available anywhere to buy? Is it even available on white label? any help much appreciated.

I seem to recall Mr Sheehan saying he spotted this a while back when Jules was in Ireland, can't remember what he said though, but I wouldn't really go out my way or be dissapointed if it doesn't come to surface :)

Really killed the sets at Global and escape into the park for me.

I agree, both sets went downhill after he played that bootleg. It just seems to kill the energy in the set, and it kills the atmosphere in the crowd too because everyone seems baffled as to why its being played in a Trance set.

Chrissie, I completely agree with you on this one. It's alright and quite novel but it's a bit old hat now as is the RHCP track.

The RHCP has gotten out of hand...we have the Peter Gelderblom mix, the Ant Attwood "control freak" mashup, and the Genix Mix. The Gelderblom mix was nice, should have stayed at that.

However, the "Up Yer Ronson" track, i dont know what it is about it, i just really like it - i'd stick my neck out and say it'd be in my top 3 of the summer!! I knew it'd get the general thumbs down; i just wondered if anyone knew who made it and if it'd see the light of day...or more importantly if a copy can be obtained.

Well i didnt like it at first when he played in the may mix i think..... but when he dropped it in ibiza mid set the place went crazy and ive gotta say i now love it,

also while we are on the subject of the "Waiting For" track has anyone else heard the bootleg with Red, Blue , Purple Jules played it out there, again hate the track on its own but this bootleg as cheesey as it sounds went off in there!

Need both of these tracks yesterday!

As for who made it, i was under the impression its Jules`s own bootleg so not sure you`ll ever get hold of a copy - DOH!

Archived