Cadbury's Wispa

bigsteve

I had always wondered where this had gone - definitely going to buy one when they come back.

Nestlé Aeros were a bit rich and always left you wanting a drink afterwards, although a bit of mint Aero I still like.

Can't beat Wispas. Madness how they stopped making them.

Nice avatar, although very similar to mine in part ;)

Nice avatar, although very similar to mine in part ;)

:lol: It really confused me. BTW l thought the pictures look the same.

I must be mad as l have to be at work for 6 in the morning and l'm still up. It's going to be so busy tomorrow too as holidaymakers travel through the night and then come into the store to freshen up and then have breakfast in the coffee shop.

I contemplated coming down this weekend Chrissie but the surf forecast was a bit sketchy. The traffic on August bank holiday is always mental too.

On the subject of Wispa's.....

Thats excellent news. I dont really eat chocolate but on those occasions when I'm filling up with diesel and need a bit of an energy boost, a Wispa would be a most suitable choice!! Aero's are nasty.

I must be mad as l have to be at work for 6 in the morning and l'm still up. It's going to be so busy tomorrow too as holidaymakers travel through the night and then come into the store to freshen up and then have breakfast in the coffee shop.

You must hate the summers in that respect. Hope you survived the day OK :thumbsup:

You must hate the summers in that respect. Hope you survived the day OK :thumbsup:

It was our busiest day so far this summer and as predicted the customers came flooding in at around 6.30. The store is open 24 hours but the coffee shop doesn't open until 7am.

Lots of holidaymakers go over to the Scilly Isles either by helicopter ( the Heliport is just up the road from Tesco's) or on the Scillonion ferry so its a hive of activity as the main line railway station is just up the road and also the Coach station. I love it when it is really busy and especially when the weather is good as then the holidaymakers are happy too. I really enjoy talking to people, as you meet people from all walks of life and its very interesting. Only trouble is that l chat so much that by the end of my shift l'm shattered. :lol:

I'm now relaxing with a few drinks. Got to go to work tomorrow morning and then l'm off to a party tomorrow night. The weather is glorious atm so hopefully l'm off to the beach on Monday. :thumbsup:

Only 2 weeks before l fly off to Ibiza-picked up my tickets yesterday, l'm just so excited.

Agree with Tom ^ - the Gold is the best :)

Also love dipping my chocolate in a cuppa ;)

Chrissie - glad to hear your geared up for Ibiza - make sure you pack us with some reports and pics. I take it you will be going to Judgement Sundays, who is on the line up for your time there?

Chrissie - glad to hear your geared up for Ibiza - make sure you pack us with some reports and pics. I take it you will be going to Judgement Sundays, who is on the line up for your time there?

Yes Aza l'm gearing myself up for Ibiza and this afternoon I bought myself a new digital camera, a Fujifilm Finepix Z5 fd , 6.3 megapixels. a slimline model in a funky fushia pink colour, lol. B)

I have an old Fujifilm digital camera which has served me well these past 5 years but it is only 1.3 megapixels and has a very small screen so it was time for a change. I got it locally (not Tesco's) for £129.90 with some extras thrown in too so l was well pleased. :D Hopefully it will produce some good pics. The only downside is having to study the manual in order to get the best results. :thumbsdown:

I've also managed to put some of your mixes on my mp3 player along with Tom's, Stuart Frasers and other Dj's from on here so l've got plenty to listen to whilst in Ibiza. I'm definately going to JS and l think Eddie is there that night as it is the closing party.

- I bought myself a new digital camera, a Fujifilm Finepix Z5 fd , 6.3 megapixels. a slimline model in a funky fushia pink colour, lol. B) -

Wow! That sounds a well decent camera - 6.3, that will be producing you some very nice pics!

- The only downside is having to study the manual in order to get the best results. :thumbsdown: -

they can be quite tricky nowadays, more and more camer'a are coming with intelligent software to maximise picture quality, but I am sure this won't be a prob - just read it on the plane while heading out!

- I've also managed to put some of your mixes on my mp3 player along with Tom's, Stuart Frasers and other Dj's from on here so l've got plenty to listen to whilst in Ibiza.

Awesome - I need to get myself an mp3 player too - would love to put all the tunage kicking about on here - I am sure you will be entertained :)

I'm definately going to JS and l think Eddie is there that night as it is the closing party.

Super! I'm sure the party will be rocking!

Really look forward to hearing you journal upon return! Have a great hols :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

And also Disco's crisps.... they had a sachet called a "Flava Bomb" once, which was tongue-blowingly awesome... many years ago now, I guess they had to stop it because of its outrageous salt content.

• 1 month later...
I been on Discos the past few weeks again m,akes a nice chnage!

Wispas though, woolies downtwon have two cardboard jobbies fulla t fockers!

My mrs is 7 months pregnant and has got cravings for wispa`s now - definately not loving the garage for charging 55p a bar or am i being tight?

My mrs is 7 months pregnant and has got cravings for wispa`s now - definately not loving the garage for charging 55p a bar or am i being tight?

55p a BAR :o Then again, thats about the going rate these days aint it? god when i were young i remember you could get a mars bar for 24p.

Still J, it could be worse...she could have a craving for something like pickled onions...you'd not like that i bet! ^_^

Archived