my new radio show

Moonman

hi all, you may remember i asked a while ago about internet radio. Well, with the help of Justin Haze i have bagged a slot on Deluxeuk.com.

It's just a little something that i enjoy doing - as working for the police means i cant DJ as much as i'd like to - this fills the gap to some degree. I'll be playing house and trance, just in the mix for an hour, the way i think it should be. My first outing is tomorrow from 2100hrs-2200hrs. I have made a mix that i haven't posted on here some its something new. Just a lil heads up, i'll post a tracklist tomorrow.

Thanks for your time peeps.

Ill be listening to your mix my old mate! Electro House for me tonight from 9pm.

I'll second that mate - seems as I finding it hard to DJ (well basically speaking, I am not doing so as much as I used to nor as much as I'd like to) I would someday maybe like to do this for a bit :)

Well done mate on landing this and hope it goes well - will try get a shout out from ya when your transmitting the airwaves :)

seems as I finding it hard to DJ (well basically speaking, I am not doing so as much as I used to nor as much as I'd like to) I would someday maybe like to do this for a bit :)

it's a shame you live over Wales - we could have thrown our own night at a club somewhere and sorted both our DJing problems out ^_^ Although i've had to cut back due to shifts - crime dont stop on saturday night y'know.

crime dont stop on saturday night y'know.

Haha - quality mate :)

Yeh tis a shame in Wales cos the music scene (the trance/dance) is pretty much limited to Swansea and Cardiff - in Cardiff it's pretty much Hard Dance with the likes of Cally & Juice and Brian M - and in Swansea you get Jules/Halliwell once a blue moon :s

Ah well - once I settle into my job I'll try put fuel back to the fire :)

Great work. More audio, I love more audio. Can you do a "police mix" at some point? lol... only joking.

Will seriously check this out, need to add it to me agenda so I can record it. Will you provide trackistings?

Great work. More audio, I love more audio. Can you do a "police mix" at some point? lol... only joking.

Will seriously check this out, need to add it to me agenda so I can record it. Will you provide trackistings?

ill provide the t/l's later on. if you're good i'll post a link so you can download it.

Archived