i'm on msn at last

Moonman

Moonman mate - I would edit your post and ask people to PM you for your addy.

This board has been hit with bots before and broadcasting your email address (anywhere on the internet for that matter) is bad practice and you are likely to be faced with countless and annoying spam!

Just a heads up for you matey ;)

Moonman mate - I would edit your post and ask people to PM you for your addy.

This board has been hit with bots before and broadcasting your email address (anywhere on the internet for that matter) is bad practice and you are likely to be faced with countless and annoying spam!

Just a heads up for you matey ;)

I would but i dont know how to do that reveal text thingy. Anyway, i'll see how i get with MSN, a lot of the time i cant usually be bothered, but i'll give it a bash!

For anyone wondering where I am, I will be on MSN from 4th October like the old days. I am aware I need to catch up with you all! Sorry for being such a recluse! And I look forward to adding you Moonman :)

about time eh Tim, think its been about a year since our last lengthy chat eh!

How's the new job going Aza?

V.good so far cheers Steve :) :thumbsup:

Been through the usual newbie stuff of induction with line manager, department manager (ICT wise) and the other bits with HR - setting up pension scheme (daunting business already talking about pensions just as I start my first job...)

Had decent chat with the main dude and without blowing my own trumpet they said they have high aspirations for me, but as a mandatory process, I have to complete a 4-6 mnth probationary period. I will also have a 100 day review thingy where I can say what I wish to achieve and be just as well as what they want from me. Enjoying it thus far and a great perk already is I think I will be getting my own comp laptop and XDA :eek:

They are v.flexible and also do not object to working from home as well as making time back up if you need to take time off. The only bad thing is the travelling - t'is a 45min drive there - a 50 mile round trip, but as mentioned before, so chuffed to be able to find a job without moving and all the hype with the bloody economic markets. Plenty of time for that with career progression ;)

Btw - as discussed in previous newspaper threads, I am now a subscriber to the FT and get a few months worth of vouchers sent to me for newspaper redemption. Spoke with the receptionist on my first day and I can get the paper delivered to me in work too :) Only two copies of the FT are delivered to the building - the other is for the MD :blush:

Cheers for asking anyhow mate and will keep y'all updated accordingly... :mrgreen:

Enough about work anyhow - getting major withdrawal symptons from deckage's - need to get some more tunage mixes uploaded back on to the site - everyone still on for Secret Santa? :wub:

Great stuff Aza, glad to hear its going well. I like your enthusiasm - give it 6 months to wear off :lol:

i'm still enthusiastic about my job a year in! well, apart from sodding paperwork!

i think Secret Santa should be do-able, i think we need to resurrect the other post...

Archived