Justin Haze Electro House Mix

Justin Haze

For anyone thats interested or wants something to listen at work in the week.

Did this mix for Deluxeuk.com

Kurd Maverick - Strings of Tortuga

K Klass - Let Me Show You 2007 (Mickey Slim Remix)

Attack Attack - Set The Sun (Klass Remix)

Benassi vs Public Enemy - Bring the noise (Pump kin Remix)

Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul

Peplab - ET

Spit - Falling (Daddy Groove Remix)

My Digital Enemy - Wasted (LYE Remix)

Uniting nations - Do It Yourself (Fonzerelli Remix)

Red Carpet - Alright (Domain & Pettigrew Remix)

Robot Man - Ready For This (Micheal Gray remix)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPQO5X00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I get sick of this sound, not my thing at all... but from a technical point of view i liked how you put this together, so good effort.

Thanks fellas for the feedback much appreciated. Because i do a show every fortnight i alternate between a funky house / electro mix and a trance / hard dance mix so in the week in between i can pick up as many new tracks as possible to put in the next mix. So its hard to get 11 - 12 monsters every week, but that said with this feedback maybe i should through a few classics in here and there

I enjoyed this mix as there were quite a few tunes in there that l really like and the tunes were imo quite uplifting and there was also a good feel factor about this mix too. The remix of "Wasted" was interesting as it sounded like two different mixes had been joined together (can't think how else to explain what l mean). Who are "LYE" ?

The only tune l didn't like was "Bring the Noise".

I enjoyed this mix as there were quite a few tunes in there that l really like and the tunes were imo quite uplifting and there was also a good feel factor about this mix too. The remix of "Wasted" was interesting as it sounded like two different mixes had been joined together (can't think how else to explain what l mean). Who are "LYE" ?

The only tune l didn't like was "Bring the Noise".

Cheers Chrissie appreciate the feedback - ill be doing another "Funky Electro" mix in the next week - ill forward a link if you like :thumbsup:

Archived