Pro Evolution Soccer vs FIFA

Simcut

PES or FIFA?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what will it be chaps?

My vote goes to PES. EA are an absolute disgrace. FIFA 07 was a patch for FIFA 06 and FIFA 08 is a patch for FIFA 07 pretty much. And it's crap.

I've been playing the PES 2008 Demo religiously over the last few hours, what a game! The graphics look superb on the PC, cant wait for the PS2 release....

So whats your fave guys? I have to say I'm addicted to the Master League mode on PES6, I'm Deportivo La Coruna currently.

Please vote in the poll on what your favourite game is.

Cheers

Simon

The Actua Soccer series a long time ago for the PC was the best. You could bend them in from anywhere, and nothing, I repeat NOTHING comes close to its amazing commentary from Barry Davies, who always had something bizarre to say.

NOTHING comes close to its amazing commentary from Barry Davies, who always had something bizarre to say.

"Shearer, Shearer, Shearer... ALAN SHEARER!"

His commentary is legendary for that & nothing else, you could have the ball in your own area with Shearer & it'd automatically start off like you were taking on the entire team & riffling it in top corner

I remember Actua Soccer, I had the second one I think. Trevor Brooking was the other commentator if I remember, who, apart from a technical comment after a goal, would only ever speak of "disgraceful challenges" and red cards, which I got quite frequently.

A copy of PES 7 is doing the rounds at the moment, quite frankly a recipe for disaster if I dare install it because it will take up all my time!!

Archived