Turnmills The other Night

Bjorn

Went to turnmills on fri as my mate's last night in london before he moved home....he also managed to sort us VIP....

Line up was:

Sander Van Doorn

Tall Paul

Gavyn Mitchell

Dave Seaman

Tall Paul & Dave Seaman dropped some right tunes, proper mint tech/electro/trance which going us going nicely then Sander played 3-5. Ended up chatting to him & his manager for the whole duration of his set while supping away on free booze behind the decks! B)

Got a couple decent pics & a nice vid tho!

Riff:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/bjorn/audio/MOV00120.3GP

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

Turnmills is a really nice venue - it has a nice atmosphere, nice layout, good crowd, and I love the way you can stand right next to the booth.

I went to see Richard Durand there in August, and I was inches away from him and could see everything he was doing - including three decks and a sampler all in play at the same time. Awesome to watch!

Looking forward to going back there again soon :D

You don't half get around mate :lol:

Sander comes across as a top guy, I remember speaking to him briefly back at Gods in 2005 when at first I was unaware of who he was, always seems to make time for a chat. How did Seaman play? Really need to catch him playing soon, love his Audio Therapy label & the sets I have downloaded of his are all spot on

lol @ quadrant!

Yeah, turnmills is nice, soem wierdo's kept coming upto the booth and askign random s*** tho, wierd!!

Seaman played top draw mate, a right mixture of tech house/electro & some more proggy stuff too, really enjoyed it!

Yes, Sander is a really nice guy. l meet him at Kanya in Ibiza and then again at the JS Closing Party on 16th Sept and chatted to both him and his lovely girlfriend for a good 10 mins.

Unless I've missed it, I've not seen a report from you Chrissie? Did you have a good time (er....silly question :P )

No you haven't missed my report cos l haven't had time to do one yet. ;) Hopefully get to do one at the weekend. As you can image l had an absolutely wonderful time. And Jules, bless him, put me on his VIP guestlist for the JS closing party which made the night extra special.

Archived