Sharp Boys - Sharp Tools Volume 5

Aza

Yes mate!

According to Trails good old archive...

26/05/01 - Sharp Tools Volume 5 - 'G-Force' [sharp]

If you have got it mate - send me a pm and maybe we could sort something out! Desperate for this on mp3... Big help if so mate.

Appreciate the reply anyways - nice one :)

good evening people!! no tried fixin it today and stil no joy!! apparently my computer has a windows registry entry problem and im hardly on internet, cant buy anythin off internet as it crashes all the time, and soulseek does not work! i hate this F@@@?@ computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sory aza i cant rip anythin but what i can do is send u the vinyl??

i live in the computer dark ages!! boooo :-(

sory aza i cant rip anythin but what i can do is send u the vinyl??  

i live in the computer dark ages!! boooo

No worries mate. I understand, however you need to get up to date :)

What would you suggest then mate - send me the tune so I can borrow it and then return it to ya? If so, when you get this reply on here PM me and we can exchange details and confirm things!

How decent is your computer spec? If its worth having for another few months etc... then as myself and mr trail has experienced recently, a good format will clean it up!

If not there are so many places you can get a fairly cheap new machine (usually go for 1's that come with no software as thats what you end up paying for really). Keep your existing software and backups and simply transfer it over!

Yeah Bjorn I remember, never seen you so stressed!

I've told Craig enough times to get a new PC, it really does put your mind at rest once it's done. :wink:

mucho respecto for helping me out tim, i was right at my wits end with that lump of s***!!

Thanks for the help again mate! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ive already completed the rip.

320kbs - will be the first track on my next demo with cd's... First need to save a few more £'s to get the full kit!!!!

However Im having trouble with my car at the mo and think thats gonna set me back a few corkers!!!! :(

Archived