Website

Neuro

Well as you can see we've had a bit of a change over here today.... I hope you're liking it! I know it will take a bit of getting used to.

I'm also fully expecting either a barrage of abuse or some teething problems with the new site and layout, etc. so please - if you notice anything not quite right, please tell me so I can fix it! The site is by no means finished and I want to tweak quite a lot of things over the coming weeks (for example, the menu system on the main site... I still don't like it). Anyway I spent a lot of time and the new colour scheme of the site and board I basically did by hand by myself.

So if you have any suggestions, things you want to see, comments, what you don't like, please let us know now, as now is the best time for us to change things :D

Nice. Don't forget the downloads section a the top of the page - we're gonna be adding a shedload of audio to flood your hard drives very shortly!

Tim

Suggestion: Just been re-skimming back through the main site Tim and, though I would put a suggestion forward...

On this page (after I like the layout of the previous page; quick links) how about adding anchor tag's to jump to a particular month i.e have the month's of the year across the top of the page, clicking them will make you jump straight to the month if your looking for a particluar tracklisting from a certain month...

Suggestion: Just been re-skimming back through the main site Tim and, though I would put a suggestion forward...

On this page (after I like the layout of the previous page; quick links) how about adding anchor tag's to jump to a particular month i.e have the month's of the year across the top of the page, clicking them will make you jump straight to the month if your looking for a particluar tracklisting from a certain month...

Thanks Aza, great idea and I have put this to good use, so far just on the 2007 R1 page... will update the others tomorrow. Any more suggestions let me know :)

Looking good!

All it needs now is to conquer the web on Google - which i'm happy to do free of charge for you :D

Thanks mate, just activated the Analytics and Sitemaps apps today by the way... will PM you in the coming days.

Yep, very impressive. I had a quick look at the main site too and all's good there too :thumbsup:

I second that :thumbsup: Looking really good Tim, full marks to you and the rest of your crew for making this such an informative and interesting site.

I've already tried out the "Search" feature and its working a treat. :D

Archived