Three Thousand

Max Kane

Jason has the most posts & by a good distance as well.

1st - JasonB 4190

2nd - BigSteve 3627

3rd - Traill 3290

4th - Bjorn 3214

5th - Tom Bailey 3008

6th - Aza 1853

7th - Quadrant 1802

8th - Chrissie Brown 1780

9th - Simcut 1434

10th - Briggsy 1245

Does anyone remember a very long thread on the judgejules.net board in which people posted blank messages in an effort to increase their post count? I can't believe people had the time or thought to even do that - it goes completely against the whole point of a messageboard!! :rolleyes:

Tom, your constructive and wide spectrum of posts have been an invaluable colour and contribution to this board, long may it continue!

Some members on other boards take themselves far too seriously (Godskitchen board for example!)

The Gods board is alright as long as you don't bother rising to some of the idiots remarks. They all signed up in 1999 when they were pilled up & no longer remember anything other than how to bitch about how poor trance is & how their new choices in music are better than yours.

There are some sound people on there

The Gods board is alright as long as you don't bother rising to some of the idiots remarks. They all signed up in 1999 when they were pilled up & no longer remember anything other than how to bitch about how poor trance is & how their new choices in music are better than yours.

There are some sound people on there

Oh yeah, I stick my head in now and again and there's some decent people - but it appears that there are two goons for every normal person on there.

Some of them sound like they really need to get out more on there. They've got real ego issues.

I find it funny on there as some members sole reason for posting is to start arguments. Te best part about Gods board is some of the female contributors & the now retired annual 'Fit Bird Poll' :lol:

Late very happy congratulations now yer 39 posts over 3000age.

Randomness is great, Im forever confusion one mate in particular on msn with random outbursts.

My favourite though is to say something thats to do with their extra msn message bit and it takes them around 10 seconds to click what Im on about :lol:

Best messageboard around this ere, small (dare I say local" ha ha) community who all get on nicely.

Long may it continue!

Archived