creamfields 2005!

Craig

Ahh! are you aware of the All Your Base Are Belong To Us phrase? well All your lamps are belong to me is my own mad play on it.

If you've seen Anchorman The Legend Of Ron Burgandy youll understand possibly the randmoness of lamps being mentioned by me (or maybe not).

Ah yeah I have seen Anchorman, highly amusing film!

Unfortunately No. l have to work and then l'm off to a wedding.  

Are you going?

I haven't planned to go this year no - this summer's quite busy but next year I have an array of events that I have promised myself I should attend, Global Gathering one of them of course :D

Ahh! are you aware of the All Your Base Are Belong To Us phrase? well All your lamps are belong to me is my own mad play on it.

If you've seen Anchorman The Legend Of Ron Burgandy youll understand possibly the randmoness of lamps being mentioned by me (or maybe not).

im ron burgendy? - damn it! who put a question mark att he end of the telescript - u know it confuses him!!

Ah yeah I have seen Anchorman, highly amusing film!
Unfortunately No. l have to work and then l'm off to a wedding.  

Are you going?

I haven't planned to go this year no - this summer's quite busy but next year I have an array of events that I have promised myself I should attend, Global Gathering one of them of course :D

u know it makes sense timmy!

Archived