Good News!

Simcut

I have all of next week and the following Monday & Tuesday off work so I will be spending a large portion of that time recording some Jules shows from 98-00 all for your listening pleasure! :-)

There are also some shows I have that don't have a tracklist on this site, so I will be broadcasting those via Shoutcast and so you can tune in and help build the tracklist whilst enjoying reminiscing on the old tunes at the same time! :)

Hope everyone is looking forward to a lot of Audio coming up over the next couple of weeks ;)

Regards,

Si

Im haing tuesday and wednesday off work due to going to a rock concert in brum tuesday evening and travelling to burm tuesday evening then returning home wednesday morning, this will be good stuff guvvageness.

What groups are playing at this rock concert Jason. Hope you have a good time.-have fun.

BTW I've got a couple of extra days off next week (Tues & Weds) so l'm off shopping in Truro on one of the days and also going to lunch with some good friends another day.

I was going to say in my last relp but in my haste this morning could only come up with a yea ha ha.

Its Heaven & Hell aka Black Sabbath:The Dio Years, basically original basist (geezer Butler)and guitarist (Tony Iommi founder owner of the name Black sabbath)plus the vocalist for three of thier albums and the drummer for they as well.

Rhino brought out a best of the Dio years compilation back in july and the dio lineup of sabbath are touring togetherfor the first time in 15 years to promote it.

Never heard of the two support acts though, Ive ben told theyll be louder than H&H though!

Itll be a grat night the only time I'll ever get to see Dio & Iommi live in person at this rate!!

www.heavenandhelllive.com

Archived