My interviews with Richard Durand & Menno de Jong

Briggsy

I thought you guys might be interested in reading my two latest interviews - one from Richard Durand, which was done two weeks ago, and one with Menno de Jong, which was done on Friday.

Here you go :thumbsup:

Richard Durand Interview

Menno de Jong interview

My next interview is with Guy Ornadel, so i'll let you know how that went when it's done too :D

I thought you guys might be interested in reading my two latest interviews - one from Richard Durand, which was done two weeks ago, and one with Menno de Jong, which was done on Friday.

Here you go :thumbsup:

Richard Durand Interview

Menno de Jong interview

My next interview is with Guy Ornadel, so i'll let you know how that went when it's done too :D

Very much look forward to the next interview mate, Ornadel must have a massive knowledge & have some good stories to tell. As always Menno comes across as something of a legend

Yeah, Menno is a top guy to deal with. Nothing is ever too much trouble, he's always happy to help, and he's never too busy to spare you some time. Absolute legend!

I've dealt with some DJ's with massive ego's in the past *cough* Steve *Cough* Lawler *cough*, and i've also dealt with some top notch DJ's too. Menno, Armin, Jules and Dave Pearce have always been a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly guys indeed, and always happy to give a lengthy interview where the conversation runs freely.

On my site in 2008, we're having a special "ten years of Trance" theme to celebrate when Trance hits its peak back in 1998-1999, and i'm catching up with a few DJ's to get their opinions of the last ten years. Jules is the first DJ to be interviewed in 2008. John Kelly, Paul Oakenfold, Tall Paul, Lange and Ferry Corsten are on the list too. I'm also hoping to catch up with a few producers that were big back then too such as Signum, X-Cabs, etc. :D

Archived