Jules R1 18/11/07

JasonB

01:00

Adam K & Soha ft. Candi Staton – Twilight Love [Nick Callaghan Bootleg] (Rebirth)

Klubbheads – I Am Ready (Spinnin’)

Armand Van Helden – Witch Doktor (Strictly Rhythm)

Simon Patterson On The Phone

DT8 Project – Falling [DT8 Remix] (Mondo)

Riccocha – Electrik [Davey Walker Mix] (DJSA)

Cosmic Gate feat. Denise Rivera – Body of Conflict (Black Hole)

Above & Beyond pres. Tranquility Base – Buzz (Anjunabeats)

John O’Callaghan On The Phone

Karl G – Amps, Cabs (White Label)

DT8 Project – Tomorrow Never Comes [Gareth Emery Mix] (Mondo)

Hybrid – Finished Symphony [Deadmau5 Mix] (Distinctive)

Mike Koglin On The Phone

Will Gold – Mimic (White Label)

Def Tactical & M6 – Invictus (Flutterspark)

Oakenfold – Not Over [Robert Vadney Mix] (Perfecto)

York – Reaches of Civilisation [Rank 1 Mix] (Manifesto)

Josh Gabriel – Summit (Organized Nature)

8Lange ft. Sarah Howell – Out Of The Sky (Lange Music)

Fragma – Toca Me [unknown Mix] (Unknown)

Stoneface & Terminal – Volcano (Euphonic)

2 Track Mix

Freefall – Skydive [Joint Operations Centre Mix] (White Label)

David Leeson – Still Inside [John Creamer Mix] (Summer Rain)

Lorraine – To Be Saved (White Label)

David West-Welsh Morphology (Anjunadeep)

Fileden – Love Is No Possession (White Label)

Recovery Record – Deadmau5’s choice

Autechre – Uviol (Source Records)

The version of Fragma played isnt the In Petto Mix.

Fragma – Toca Me [unknown Mix] (Unknown)

Actually simply called 'Toca Me 2008' and will be out on Tiger Records with a Vocal Mix and Richard Durand Remix ;)

There's a video on YouTube of the Durand Remix and as far as I can tell it's almost exactly the same as the original mix of Toca's Miracle that came out in 2000, only with some new percussion, and no bassline. <_<

And another gripe of mine... the vocalist I used to fancy is different - either she's aged badly in 10 years or I'm seeing a different person! Is it just me??

Actually simply called 'Toca Me 2008' and will be out on Tiger Records with a Vocal Mix and Richard Durand Remix ;)

There's a video on YouTube of the Durand Remix and as far as I can tell it's almost exactly the same as the original mix of Toca's Miracle that came out in 2000, only with some new percussion, and no bassline. <_<

And another gripe of mine... the vocalist I used to fancy is different - either she's aged badly in 10 years or I'm seeing a different person! Is it just me??

It's been available at Dancetunes for a while but is, however, available on Spinnin rather than Tiger Records. This has the original 'Toca Me' included on the release. I'm not totally sold on this remix yet.

Do you have a link to the particular youTube video so I can check this chick out?

She does look a bit ropey. I always remember her as being a total treat but perhaps that was just me being a hormonal 16 years old with an appetite for most things female :P .

I disagree! I'm sure she was a stunner. I am going on a scout...

The version of FRAGMA - TOCA ME he played is the IN PETTO 2008 remix. it was goin round as deadmau5 remix but that was bcoz armin announced it as that on his ASOT show, and to be fair it does sound very deadmau5-ish. big confusion over this remix at the mo lol.. im liking it though!!

Archived