judgejules.net

bigsteve

It's no loss anyway - the forum on there is awful. Full of idiots.

Apart from Jules's diary, and his mix section, there's no much of interest on there. The chart only gets updated once every random period, and the Q&A section only gets updated about once every 18 months.

I think Jules should get a professional web designer to give the site a overhaul and keep on top of it weekly by adding stuff to it, and I think the forum members should be drowned :D

I'm not trying to steal the thunder, I know we've screwed over their forum royally in terms of defections but being honest for me it's all about the music - I don't care what they think on the other board. I aim to preserve the best and help the rest. This site will be here forever. And it's all down to you guys really; long may it continue.

It's no loss anyway - the forum on there is awful. Full of idiots.

Apart from Jules's diary, and his mix section, there's no much of interest on there. The chart only gets updated once every random period, and the Q&A section only gets updated about once every 18 months.

I think Jules should get a professional web designer to give the site a overhaul and keep on top of it weekly by adding stuff to it, and I think the forum members should be drowned :D

Totally agree with you there briggsy - i sure he could make more of an effort with his own site - now i think alot of jules as a dj and it pains me to say it but he seems to not make as much of an effort of late - has anyone heard the October mix? Suprised he put that on his site....

Totally agree with you there briggsy - i sure he could make more of an effort with his own site - now i think alot of jules as a dj and it pains me to say it but he seems to not make as much of an effort of late - has anyone heard the October mix? Suprised he put that on his site....

yeah his October mix is a tad dodgy to say the least.. I jus put it down to him bein drunk lol :P

Yeah the Top 10 is really slack. You wouldn't have thought it'd take much effort to change that. He used to relate it to the month but now its called 'Current Top 10'.

-ARCTIC QUEST- Strings and guitars

-VIATOR- Rangiroa (Arctic quest mix)

-VDM- Fly away (Cosmic gate mix)

-FILO & PERRY- Anthem (Nic Chagall mix)

-DT8 PROJ ft SHENA- The power of one

-WAMDUE PROJ- King of my castle (SVD Mix)

-RANDY KATANA- Session impossible

-MARK MARBERG- Megashira

-RHCP- Waiting for (Genix mix)

-JUDGE JULES- Laid bare (Summer trumpet mix)

Tracks of the moment? Granted they're still being played but this would have been relative for early Summer rather than early Winter :confused: .

Archived