Perception - Mixed by Aza

Aza

Has been a while since I last recorded a proper mix (apart from the Secret Santa recently), so here is my latest set offering highlighting the November month in particular.

Tracklist - Perception

1) Marcel Woods – ‘New Feeling' (Original Mix) [High Contrast]

2) Richard Durand – ‘Submerge' (Twin Mix) [Terminal 4]

3) Signalrunners – ‘Recoil2' (Matzo Remix) [AVA]]

4) Gareth Emery – ‘More Than Anything' (Gareth Emery Five AM Remix) [Five AM]

5) Maor Levi – ‘Shapes' (Oliver Smith Remix) [Anjunabeats]

6) Above & Beyond – ‘Oceanic' (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

7) 4 Strings – ‘Catch A Fall' (Club Mix) [Liquid]

8) Ferry Corsten & Ramin Djawadi – ‘Prison Break Theme' (Ferry Corsten Breakout Mix) [ultra]

9) The Thrillseekers – ‘New Life’ (Mike Koglin 2007 Remix) [Adjusted]

10) Simon Patterson – ‘We'll See‘ [Reset]

11) Dave202 – ‘Rain Against Her’ (Neal Scarborough Remix) [Captivating]

12) Sean Tyas pres. Logistic – ‘One More Night Out’ (Original Mix) [A State of Trance]

13) Bart Claessen – ‘First Light’ (Original Dub Mix) [Yakuza]

14) John Askew – ‘How Can I Put This’ (John O’Callaghan Remix) [Discover]

15) Stoneface and Terminal – ‘Volcano’ (2 A.M Mix) [Euphonic]

16) O Callaghan & Kearney – ‘Pendulum’ (Original Mix) [Discover Dark]

>>> Click here to go to the download page <<<

Hope you enjoy this mix, I certainly loved recording it and think it would be fair to say I feel it's one of my strongest efforts yet (1-minor slip on track 11 trying to cue real time <_< )...

Edit: removed hidden link

I'll definately be downloading this one onto my mp3 player.

I've been having problems with my mp3 today but hopefully l've sorted it out now. It kept freezing (crashing) on me everytime l tried to play an artist mix so out of frustration l deleted all the artist mixes l had on my player only to find that it hadn't deleted the title from the player so it still kept crashing. :wall: (Fortunately l have a copy of all the mixes on my computer so l can download them again if l so wish.) I then found out that l could have just "refreshed" the database on the Mp3 player which restores the database when it is damaged or corrupted. :angry:

At least all my recordings from the FM Tuner were left intact.

You learn something new everyday.

Happy 23rd Birthday Aza, hope its all good. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jason & Chrissie - I look forward to your comments and hope just like the mix philosophy points out that you enjoy the mix :)

Tim, if you log out on this page, the link is still hidden? I can see the link because I am the poster?

• 2 weeks later...

Any comments on this peeps?

Just noticed whilst listening to this the other day that for my mixes where I play a Signalrunners production, I always seem to place them at around track 3 or 4 in the set... Hmmm - absolutely love Signalrunners work!

I think this is a really good mix and very uplifting too. l liked most of the tunes on this mix especially "Recoil" Signalrunners which is a favourite of mine and l'm really surprised "Recoil" hasn't been played more by other DJ's.

I now have it on my MP3 player and recently went on a 2 hour walk along the coast path and it sounded awesome. Also Marcel Wood "New Feeling" really rocks too. :thumbsup: ^_^

Archived