Jules R1 01/12/07

JasonB

BT Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw vs Breakfast - Dreaming The Horizon [Adrian M’s Edit] (White Label)

The Fearless - San Salvador [b.E.N Vs Mr Pitt mx] (White)

Arno Cost & Norman Doray – Apocalypse (White)

Sander Van Doorn On The Phone

DJ Chus & Pete Tha Zouk - There Is A God (Stereo Digital)

3 Track Mix

Mojado Vs Len Faki - My Black Kaktus [Lukeh Bootleg] (White)

Ali And Fila vs SFN ft Jahala – How Long (White)

Georgia vs The Stimulator – We Rise (Flashover)

Ralph from Kyau & Albert On The Phone

D.O.N.S. vs DBM ft Kadoc – Night Train (White)

Phunk Investigations – Bottom Heavy (White)

Linkin Park – Numb [Heatbeat Mix] (Warners)

Above & Beyond Presents Tranquillity Bass – Buzz (Anjunabeats)

Tall Paul On The Phone

3 Track Mix

CMR – Lost Vision (Joyride)

DT8 Project - Tomorrow Never Comes [Gareth Emery Mix] (Mondo)

Agenda – Heaven [Lange mix] (RCM)

Burien – Robot Garden (White)

Josh Gabriel - Summit (Organized Nature)

Alex Kunnari - Lifter [Joonas Hahmo Remix] (Black Hole)

Mac & Taylor – Dirty (Couture)

Sebastien Leger On The Phone

John O’Callaghan ft Audrey Gallagher – Big Sky (Armada)

Michael Dow – Sector 7 (Digital Remedy)

High Noon At Salinas – Celebrations (Magic Island)

Lange Ft Sarah Howell - Out Of The Sky (Lange Music)

Sick- Sick 4 (White)

The Recovery Record – DT8 Project’s Darren Tate’s choice

Massive Attack – Unfinished Sympathy (Virgin)

i cant belive why jules cut's my mash up :o

it was perfect original speed and full garden tune and now is cutted and sound's :huh: to my ears

Hi ya Burien! Loving your new bootleg! A good follow up to your last 'fed Up burien - Buriens Ice Cream Factory Edit' Keep them Coming, Don't be put off by Jule's Editing of tracks, cos he seems to edit most tracks he gets these days!! But I understand your gripe, No Artist likes their work messed with!!!

I do listen again via realplayer, one os simncuts friends showed me how to do it, i can listen to any show on listen again externally!

Jules and Fabios shows consist of 2 hours of silence, the bbc have put on the online listen again player that they are experiencing porbs and therefore some shows arent available currently, I know this has happened before so... a day or so maybe we can listen again.

I recorded the show onto my MP3 player using the FM tuner facility. However when l played it back on Sat it sounded pretty awful (sounded as if l wasn't tuned into the right frequency). I tried to "listen again" but found it wasn't working and then listened again on the new mixes website. Have to say that the new mixes recording wasn't too clear either but slightly better than mine so l reckon there were technical problems with the original recording at Radio 1 and that's why it hasn't been broadcasted on the "listen again" page.

I must admit though, its one of the weaker 'classic' tunes from that era. It never really did much for me.

I couldn't disagree more. But then again, music does that for you, sometimes personal passion takes over, particularly if it meant something to you the first time you heard it or you'd been searching for it for a long time. In this case I am affected, in that sense!

Well your entitled to your opinion K Sheehan but i wont be put off because ive had some really good feedback from others on the original (before jules did his very short edit) <_< about the bootleg so it just shows everyones tastes arent the same...

english good for you ;)

Im sorry Burien but I wasn't too keen on the mashup either. Nothing against the actual production or anything but for me Rosegarden was a good tune a few months back but not one I would keep going back to. It's weird how Jules will now support a mashup of it rather than focussing on more new original material.

For me this was a disappointing show all round apart from Agenda - Heaven. Im definitely on Tim's wavelength here. This was easily in my top 5 from 1999.... Lange mix all the way, still get that tingle down my spine when I hear that breakdown.

just can say again everyones tastes arent the same and i really dont think im runin rosegarden with a pella in it ..they really fit together and iff you dotn like it dont lisen to it.. i remember original it was the best house number off the summer 07..(for me )and i really think about before i do a booty <_<:rolleyes:

Archived