Any Family Guy Fans here?

Aza

I have known for some time that the shows creator, Seth MacFarlane does the voices of many of the characters i.e. Stewie, Peter, Quagmire, Tom Tucker, Brian - the dog (which is what his voice usually sounds like).

I have grown to love this show more and more after being reluctantly introduced, and find it's getting better and better all the time. There is a bit of crap going on with this Writer's Guild thing in the USA, which is causing a lot of tripe for other big shows such as Prison Break and maybe even LOST!

Anyhow, check out these links to be amused and amazed :)

Link 1

I knew for a very long time that Seth did a lot of the voices - not just those characters, but if you listen closely he does a lot of guest characters or non-recurring characters.

I get what you mean Wakey, but after being a fan and seeing every episode, I was just intriqued to see this in action :)

The diversity in his voice and the precision, accuracy and grammar range of Stewie is awesome, and then how he can go from that to Quagmire and Peter!

He also has another show called American Dad. I havn't seen that yet, but am in the process of looking to get these. Think it's up to its 3rd Season now...

American Dad is nowhere near as funny or consistent, but there are some highly amusing scenes if you persevere with it.

Am I right in saying that in every single episode of Family Guy they've put in a bizarre moment which is completely irrelevant to the plot (or to anything, in fact)? Absolutely love those moments.

Yes, you are deffo right there!

Completely random. One of my fave's is in the first season I think when Peter is in court and about to get sentenced by the judge. Everyone shout's "oh no!" and then all of a sudden, the kool-aid man break through the wall shouting "Oh YEH!"

Absolutely great and they do persist with this throughout the show! This man is datin Drew Barrymore in the Family Guy movie :)

Evil monkey is another great one!

EDIT: Correction. I put 'Ribena man', which I thought it was, but according to other sources it's the 'kool-aid'.

Anyhow, here is the link...

Archived