Wooooops....

Judge Mental

Couldn't get to sleep last night, and found some herbal sleep tablets in the cupboard, thought it strange that they were brown and smelt funny, but I thought it was just cos they were herbal.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I started getting really freaky aural and visual hallucinations, my whole body started buzzing, so much so that my right heal was getting really sore, and I was sweating like fcuk! As I tried harder and harder to get to sleep, they got more surreal, until I was dreaming, but I was controlling my own dream and could change it at any time (This bit to be fair was fcuking amaaaaaazing! :DB)

Everytime I lifted my head back up I was fine, til I put it back down, and all hell broke loose again. After about an hour of this, I started waking up, putting my head down, having a really 'long' dream that lasted 3 mins real time, for the next 6 hours, was pretty manageable by this point, but Id have someone in work ask me a question in my dream, wake up and try and answer them, but it wouldnt come out properly, then wonder why no one was answering back....

Hearing is still weird now but I feel fine, got to the bottom of the stairs and thought my mum had left the tv on but nothing there, and I can hear Barbie Girl in my left ear as I type this, theres no sound anywhere.

In fact I can hear every song I think about, as if its playing on the radio in the next room.

Had what felt like a pill comedown this morning too.

Wooooooops.....

I was controlling my own dream and could change it at any time (This bit to be fair was fcuking amaaaaaazing! :DB)
I can hear Barbie Girl in my left ear as I type this

I'm a bit concerned that you controlled having Barbie Girl playing in your left ear ;)

(was it the Original mix or the 2007 twins from Big Brother remix?) :P:P

They're both s*** anyways, but was the original from what I could tell.

Its not just that, the blood flowing through my body seems to have woken up something in my brain, and it changes when I least expect it, to something random.

Its still going, and the way I see it so far, is that its put my brain on shuffle of EVERY song I've ever heard, there's been some amount of variation, only cool thing is, if I think of a song it comes on, til I stop thinking about it. You'd think it'd be cool, but I only hear it when there's background noise.

E.g I'm sitting at my laptop and it sounds like my dad is playing N-Trance in the next room, I even went to check, and it wasn't til I moved away from the laptop that it came back. To the same song. Except its as if my brain is using ableton to f*** about with them. Even got a filter effect when the wind picked up earlier.... :redface:

Archived