am i the only one...?

Moonman

I thought she looked ok, a breath of fresh air among the skinny lot anyhows, I bought PUMps a single of hers back in 2004 for the MJ Cole Mix and she looked niuce on the 12" sleeve though!a lot more covered up and er.. f knows what the words I thinkiung of are!!!!

She looks like a bloke in drag. She does nothing for me at all.

I also don't see any attraction in girls plastered in tattoo's. Tattoo's are fine on a woman if they're small, discreet and "girly" - I hate it when they're coveredin 'masculine' tattoo's

I'm with you on this one as l don't like to see tattoos on females, l think it looks cheap and also looks dirty. Amy is a prime example. What will she look like 30 yrs from now.

Do you think tattoos on males are ok?

TBH l don't like tattoos on males either as once you have them done you're more or less stuck with them for life as they aren't that easy to remove. However my dislike of tattoos hasn't stopped me going out with guys who have them.

She looks like a bloke in drag. She does nothing for me at all.

I also don't see any attraction in girls plastered in tattoo's. Tattoo's are fine on a woman if they're small, discreet and "girly" - I hate it when they're coveredin 'masculine' tattoo's

depends on what the tattoo is. The ones i can't stand are the "Tramp Stamps"...i.e any piece of tribal striaght out of the book placed at the base of the spine. It's not sexy at all. But J Haze is right, Kat Von D is awesome!

Archived