Kelly Osbourne on Radio 1

lennox2s2s

Just after listening to Jules Radio 1 show through the listen again player, and came across Kelly Osbourne presenting the Sunday Surgery live on Radio 1 now!!!

God help the poor people explaining their problems to her, she will only them feel worse,,,,,She is a disaster...

On the subject of strange Radio 1 shows, I was reading d*** & Dom's page on Radio 1:

They bought their first pair of decks with their CBBC salary and learned how to mix by listening to Judge Jules and Dance Anthems at all possible times.... Their favourite moment together – apart from d*** being Dom’s best man – was when they went to Gatecrasher’s Millennium Eve party at the Don Valley stadium in Sheffield: “Fifty thousand people there all ‘avin it!” :ph34r:

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/d***anddom/biography.shtml

Apologies for the over-zealous word censors of the board software, by the way!

On the subject of strange Radio 1 shows, I was reading d*** & Dom's page on Radio 1:

They bought their first pair of decks with their CBBC salary and learned how to mix by listening to Judge Jules and Dance Anthems at all possible times.... Their favourite moment together – apart from d*** being Dom’s best man – was when they went to Gatecrasher’s Millennium Eve party at the Don Valley stadium in Sheffield: “Fifty thousand people there all ‘avin it!” :ph34r:

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/d***anddom/biography.shtml

Apologies for the over-zealous word censors of the board software, by the way!

Lol. bloody hell, what a pair of d***s!

I can't believe that d*** and Dom have a show on Radio1, let alone Radio 1 hired them and replace an otherwise good sunday morning show by Vernon Kay with those pair.

When I get home from uni I will look out a clip which I recorded from their show yesterday. In short... basically had a kid on the phone revising algebra for her GCSE mocks, they basically said you should write so and so on the paper and shove it in your teacher's face, when do you ever need to use algebra again in your life. Well as a student who has to take computing units I have to use algebra and not learning it at school wouldn't have been a wise move. I can't believe these pair who are supposed to be role models for teenagers on the radio were saying things like this. I'll hunt the clip out later so you can see exactly what they said.

Has anyone heard their show on R1? Simply shocking.

When I get home from uni I will look out a clip which I recorded from their show yesterday. In short... basically had a kid on the phone revising algebra for her GCSE mocks, they basically said you should write so and so on the paper and shove it in your teacher's face, when do you ever need to use algebra again in your life.

Well as a student who has to take computing units I have to use algebra and not learning it at school wouldn't have been a wise move. I can't believe these pair who are supposed to be role models for teenagers on the radio were saying things like this. I'll hunt the clip out later so you can see exactly what they said.

Has anyone heard their show on R1? Simply shocking.

Agree. You just can't say that, especially to someone who really needs some proper revision help. Algebra is very useful in everyday life anyway when dealing with numbers - maybe not full blown equations but quick concepts derived from it that you use in your head automatically, for instance when doing a rough conversion between currencies or budgeting (the boundaries for which, admittedly, I ignored when I was abroad!)

I remember they did this show for cbbc where they did different things they didnt knowe how to do ro summat and had to learn how to beatmatch n mix and mc respectively and play at a UK Garage night withe the dreem teem helping them/teaching them, so judge jules and dave pearce listening to my arse!

I remember they did this show for cbbc where they did different things they didnt knowe how to do ro summat and had to learn how to beatmatch n mix and mc respectively and play at a UK Garage night withe the dreem teem helping them/teaching them, so judge jules and dave pearce listening to my arse!

Obviously trying to make themselves sound "cooler" with the dance/trance side of things haha

Yeah you could be right mate. I just thought it put out the wrong message really. Perhaps it was their humour but not exactly the right thing to say to someone trying to revise for their exams lol!

I've forgotten what the equation was that they said.

Why would anyone tell Kelly Osbourne their problems. Her brother is an alcoholic, her dad was a drug addict, and, apart from Sharon, the whole family is a couple of slates short of a roof.

Could you imagine it now!

Listener 1: Hi Kelly, i'm phoning in to say that i've just finished councelling for cocaine addiction, but i'm really struggling - can you offer any advice?

Kelly Osbourne: Oh yeah sure! My dad recommends our local dealer - they call him Cocaine Chris because my dad said says his s*** is reaaaaalll goood man! I'll give you his number off air - tell him The Orbournes recommended you - he'll give you a good deal! Next caller please...

Listener 2: Hi Kelly, I've just tried to join Alcoholics Anonymous, but my regular meeting is closed due to over-capacity. Can you recommend another local for me?

Kelly Osbourne: Sure! Jack says our local is superb - 2 Stellas for the price of 1 on Wednesday night, or, if you prefer, they do curry and kareoke on Thursday with a bottle of wine for just £15 per head. Next listener please.....

Listener 3: Hi Kelly! I'm a little worried about my husband's mental state. He seems very clueless at times, and often rambles gibberish which I can never understand. He wears dark sunglasses even when he's indoors, and claims he's even appeared on TV a few times on chat shows. Can you offer your advise?

Kelly Osbourne: Mum??!! Is that you??

:o:o

Archived