Judge Jules - Laid Bare

Bjorn

Judge Jules - Laid Bare

Its out at beatport now!!!! just noticed it - COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Rather happy its not taken too long really - out on maelstrom - nice one Jules, im heading straight for that trumpet mix!!!

Made my day!

Awesome. As has been said before, this is perhaps his best track ever. Defo purchasing this tonight.

Top stuff for noticing lads ;)

Yeah, defo Jules's best production. It was good in its original state, and the Trumpet mix made it even stronger. I've just bought both mixes :D

this tune reminds me of Ibiza :wub:

Me too- LOL l was in the loo, having a wee when Jules first started playing this in Eden (at the JS closing party) and l couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was the one tune l really wanted to hear and l almost missed it. :o It was a good job l was close at hand, (the loo in the VIP area )so l didn't miss much of it. As l'm a girl l don't mind admitting l shed a few tears as l love this tune so much.

Me too- LOL l was in the loo, having a wee when Jules first started playing this in Eden (at the JS closing party) and l couldn't get out of there fast enough. It was the one tune l really wanted to hear and l almost missed it. :o It was a good job l was close at hand, (the loo in the VIP area )so l didn't miss much of it. As l'm a girl l don't mind admitting l shed a few tears as l love this tune so much.

I didnt know you were a girl until now :lol: :lol:

Archived