best Judge jules set and y?

whos_this_guy

bit board but sure! so whats your fav judge jules set and why?

mine is OBW derry as i was at it and was one of the madest clubbing days ever. saw him agin that night in lush! next set after that has to be live@lush as it was my first time seeing him live and just loved every choon!

hmmm, thats tough!!!

his second set at global at the end was truly immense - i don't think ive danced that hard to every single tunes he played - although one of the nights at progress was pretty intense - suc ha small atmosphere as he communicating with the crowd throughout, was wiked!

very tough call, he's been excellent every time ive seen him!

3.jpg

Mine would have to be Gate Crasher NEC in 2003, the tunes were class, Lost Witness - Happiness happening, G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon being particular highlights,

Then to finish the whole event he dropped Azure - Sunset, truly amazing moment.

I'd probs say NYE 1999 at the Millenium Dome, although I wasn't there, it's just tune after tune after tune, really cements what I feel about good trance tunes!

I was there man a wicked set, also dangerouse Dave Pearce dropped some cool tunes that night...

I'd probs say NYE 1999 at the Millenium Dome, although I wasn't there, it's just tune after tune after tune, really cements what I feel about good trance tunes!

Well I'd have killed to have been at this set of Jules' just before that; at the time I remembering tuning in live and I just couldn't turn the radio off:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/main/ra...99/31_12_99.htm

Jules actually makes a few mistakes in the set, but the tune selection is so good and the atmosphere so incredible that it appears to flow effortlessly.

Archived