Bjorn

Room 2:

Residents

Room 3:

Shuffle Party Mix

Sat, 12th Jan 2008

Doors: 10:30 pm

Price: £5 adv

Im playing @ plug on the 12th Jan alongside the rather prominent electro producer of recent times; Peter Gelderblom :D Pretty chuffed as shuffle is pretty much the best dance night in Sheff in the absence of Crasher, my usual hang out too so its all good! Nice little event to look forward to after xmas & new years, wooo!!

Flyer to follow...

• 3 weeks later...

Very very good thanks, i have been asked to play more or less monthly now, which is a nice little bonus!

Played for 2 hours from 10-12, Gelderblom was a very nice chap who also played very well - he shot off to sankeys to play there straight after, he informed me he was then getting on a plane to play an event in Holland at 9am that morning! Madness!!

Here's a few pics...

n511216097_578890_4999.jpg

n511216097_578893_5785.jpg

n511216097_578915_1811.jpg

n511216097_579021_5292.jpg

Me & Gelderblom

n511216097_579023_5807.jpg

n511216097_580801_2534.jpg

We then all headed off to the after party at another club in sheff called Dq which is a regular weekly thing, im actually due to play there next month too - the guys asked if i wanted to play for a while so i played the last hour there too at 6am! Proper wicked night, went perfectly!

n511216097_580871_1007.jpg

B)

What's the 'Polite notice' in the booth??

Turn the monitors off when you're not mixing? ;)

Looks awesome Bjorn, glad there's more to come. Don't forget to plug your events on here when they come around again! (sorry, I really didn't mean the pun there, honest)

Numbers wise - considering it was the first weekend of the new year it was bang on, to use a phrase i would say it was 'busy' :thumbsup:

The notice made me chuckle, i should of took a pic actually, it ses something along the lines of 'Please take care of our lovely sound system in plug by not red lining the levels constantly. If you do then you will be externally limited to protect the soundsystem and it will sound s***. Thankyou in advance for your co-operation'

Peter Gelderblom blew one the monitors, ha!

Will keep the events updated on here for sure fella's!

The notice made me chuckle, i should of took a pic actually, it ses something along the lines of 'Please take care of our lovely sound system in plug by not red lining the levels constantly. If you do then you will be externally limited to protect the soundsystem and it will sound s***. Thankyou in advance for your co-operation'

Quality! Deffo get a pic next time you're there B)

Looks awesome mate, nice one on this! :)

My favourite photo is of the two people making out in the bottom one. Love it.

Ah thats Jay (one of the guys who runs the after party's as the 'Funk junkies') & his missus, lol!

Archived