New Mashup

KSheehan

Howdy folks, Ive jus uploaded a sample of a mashup im workin on at the mo to my myspace page. I've sampled Bloc Party - Banquet with S&T - Volcano, lil different from my usual stuff but its all for fun just. Interested to hear ur comments on it so have a listen on my page if yer interested :P www.myspace.com/sheehank

Great idea Ken i think it sounds good, what i would say and please dont take offence, from listening to it is that i would remove that bleeping noise thats in the background if you can, it reminds me abit of the warning bleep you get on a sat nav when there is a speed camera near by and also i would slightly speed the vocals up a touch so that they are abit more in line with the background if that makes sense, but overall as usual its a great booty.

I wont take offense mate, thats why I posted it up ere!! all ur comments are REALLY appreciated, good or bad. I prefer people to give me constructive criticism rather than jus saying 'oh it sounds great' jus for the sake of it!! I think it'll be hard to remove that bleeping sound as im jus sampling it straight from the 'Boy Noiz' remix, but ill have a go. I didnt realise the vocals sounded that much out of time. Again cheers for the comments, im obliged to you!!

Archived