Merry XMAS to ALL! My gift to you...

Aza

My last mix for 2007 sees the remainder of my December/November folder utilised and compiled together to formulate one more mix, which takes me to a grand total one short of 30! No doubt in the year I'll hit that and let's see what Trancers lay in store for us then!

Meanwhile, please take the time to check out my new mix, which I hope will give you some entertainment over the festive period.

Thanks to Christian & Noff :) VPL raps it up for us - hope you enjoy and Merry XMAS to you all :)

Differentiation - Mixed by Aza

1. Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up! (Richard Durand Remix) [White]

2. Randy Katana - Tribal Train (Going Up Mix) [Jinx]

3. Fragma - Toca Me (In Petto 2008 Remix) [Positiva]

4. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix) [Maelstrom]

5. Fred Baker - Alone [bakerstreet]

6. Thomas Bronzwaer - Resound (Original Mix) [Yakuza]

7. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Through Your Eyes (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) [Euphonic]

8. John O’Callaghan feat Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli and Nelson Remix) [Armind]

9. Alex Kunnari - Lifter (Original Mix) [in Trance We Trust]

10. Signalrunners - Don't Look Back [Anjunabeats]

11. LSG - Netherworld (Oliver Prime Remix) [Joof]

12. Above and Beyond pres. Tranquillity Base - Buzz (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

13. Noff and Christian Hann - The Ranch (Christian's Club Mix) [White]

14. VPL - It's Showtime (Original Mix) [Closet]

Total Time: 79:38 | File Size: 119.38 Mb

Click here to go to the download page...

I will definately be downloading this one and will put it on my new Iriver Clix2 8GB mp3 player. It's an updated (and much smaller) version of the Iriver H10 mp3 player. l bought it on line from Advanced MP3 Players who are based in Edinburgh. I found the staff extremely helpful as they really know their stuff and after ordering the player late Monday morning (17th Dec) it arrived in Penzance, Cornwall the following morning. Delivery was free, hows that for service.

Unfortunately I haven't been on here very much lately as l've had a lot to do preparing for Christmas etc.

A woman's work is never done. lol

Thank you Chrissie and Jason[age] :)

Always appreciate your feedback on these.

Yeah, has been rather manic over XMAS, it certainly is getting worse by the year I think with people's pandomonium!

Glad to hear you got a new mp3 player, my brother had an ipod nano for xmas - lucky!

• 4 weeks later...

Any feedback from this ladies and gents?

I'm working on a few mixes at the mo, but actually getting down to mix em is another thing!

It's the 45min trip each way to work that kills me! But, I know it could be worse! I was willing to commute to Bristol and that would be worse, I'm lucky I didnt have to move so will stick to this!

Can work from home some days too, but gotta get this probation thingy out the way!

Archived