For anyone staying in 2nite..

KSheehan

Jules & Matt Hardwick are spinning in my city 2nite and it's being broadcasted live on 2fm.. you can check it out ere http://www.rte.ie/2fm/ if ya fancy from around 10pm on.. :P should be a good'un :D & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Got plans and an exceptional carry out waiting at the afterparty venue, but cheers, and if anyone reads this in 2007, have a good one, otherwise, hope you had a sensational one!

Im listening to it at the mo as unfortunatley my missus has to work till 2.00, so im at home looking after the kids who are in bed! lol

Well to give you an idea im sat in the front room with the lights off apart from the xmas tree lights getting smashed with the tv on and listening to this! lol

Anyway Hardwick is on at the mo and as you will have seen on previous posts regarding him i have never been a big fan of his as he seems to play nothing tracks when i have seen him, but tbh im listening to him now and he is playing a blinding set! tune after tune with faultless mixing! cant fault him, lets see what Jules has to offer in abit!

Fair play Mr Haze!!!!! believe me Fatherhood really is a life changing experience.

I would go as far to say Hardwicks set is one of the best i have heard this year, it really is the dogs!!!!

Yeah tell me about it i have a daughter just turned 2 last month and we are expecting another girl. Definately amazing experience that pisses all over a night out on NYE. I not jealous honestly........ :lol:

I really am gutted for you mate, i have just got over my flu bug! its not like a normal flu bug either

Yeah this is a stubborn thing too - its just not shifting. Its bad around Cov at the moment. My sister works at Morrisons, and they were down to half-workforce last week due to everyone being ill, and then my sister caught it from there, and I reckon she's passed it in my direction.

Its very rare i'm ill - yet of all days, it had to be today :(

I was in bed til 4pm today, 3pm today, and about 5pm the day before :(

Happy new year you horrible lot :P

Ducky - sorry I missed your call mate. I was on the main house phone. Its that time of the year when your great Auntie Ethel that you last saw when you was 5 phones up to wish you a happy new year :o

I tried to text back, but the networks are jammed already - so have a great one mate!

No probs matey, i would like to wish EVERYONE on here a HAPPY NEW YEAR, you really all are a top bunch of people, although i havnt met you, you really are a good bunch of friends!

You been on the pills again mate? :P

Nah, likewise mate, its a pleasure to know u all, one day we shall all meet, oh yes :)

I was abit drunk! :lol: from what i heard of Jules set between telephone calls it sounded okay, it seemed to be more trancey than what he usually plays, if my memory serves me right a couple of tracks he played were Lemontree, some new remix of greece 2000, a&b - home, thats about all i can remember amongst everything. I listened to Eddie Halliwell live from Godskitchen and that was very good, i recommend you give it a listen!!

Archived