Judge Jules & Mat Hardwick @ Savoy Theatre NYC (31/12/2007)

lennox2s2s

Cheers lads,yeah i got engaged back in may of last year and decided to call it that.I actually gave this to jules in June and he was the only one to have it,tho strangely hes only playing it now..........

Jules is notorious for doing that. He's played a few tunes in the past months after everyone thought he'd missed out on something. The only thing I can think of is that Simon Patterson didn't think Jules would like it, so never passed it on when he was "filtering" his tunes - and since then, Jules has come across it, and decided to play it.

I've never thought that anyone can have a "filterer" to judge what someone else would play. Even I don't know my own style - sometimes i'll like a tune that isn't usually my style, and play it, and there are times when a tune should have bene my style, but i've hated it. There's only one person that can decide whether they like a tune or not - and thats the dj themselves.

Jules is notorious for doing that. He's played a few tunes in the past months after everyone thought he'd missed out on something. The only thing I can think of is that Simon Patterson didn't think Jules would like it, so never passed it on when he was "filtering" his tunes - and since then, Jules has come across it, and decided to play it.

I've never thought that anyone can have a "filterer" to judge what someone else would play. Even I don't know my own style - sometimes i'll like a tune that isn't usually my style, and play it, and there are times when a tune should have bene my style, but i've hated it. There's only one person that can decide whether they like a tune or not - and thats the dj themselves.

I actually gave this to jules personaly at a gig over here in ireland in june so dont know what happened!!!!!!!!!

Hes afterin playing it on radio1 and goes "I love this tune but dont know the name of it anyone who might know it txt or email me now" HAHAHHAHA

not sure if patters does jules tunes anymore to be honest.

Cheers lads,yeah i got engaged back in may of last year and decided to call it that.I actually gave this to jules in June and he was the only one to have it,tho strangely hes only playing it now..........

Paul, just for the record l'm not a lad, l'm a female. ;)

Congratulations on your engagement.

01. Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)

02. Ksheehan - Horizon session

03. Heatbeat - Proculture

04. Marcel Woods vs Fabio Stein - Advanced in Brazil

05. BK & Lee Haslam vs. CJ Bolland – Daddy’s Stoned (Steve Noxx Bootleg)

06. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix)

07. BK & Nick Sentience - XL

08. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary vs. Delerium - Silence (Acapella)

09. Will Atkinson - Perpetual Sunrise

10. Tocs 2- Scot Project

11. Alex Kunnari - Lifter

12. Fragma vs. Sarah Mcleod - He Doesn't Love Me (Don Tek Mashup)

13. Bart Claessen - First Light

14. Fred Baker - Alone

15. Linkin Park - Numb (Heatbeat Remix)

16. Carl B - Chasing Leaves

17. Paul Webster - Engaged

18. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Marcel Woods 2008 remix)

19. Marcel Woods - Lemon Tree

20. U2 - Beautiful Day (Scot Project remix)

Full Tracklisting for the Jules Set!!

Good sets these, bringing back memories :lol: i suggest you give Hardwicks set a listen as well, tracklisting below:

01. Mandala Brothers - Sleepwalking (Funabashi Remix)

02. Dennis Sheperd - A Tribute To Life (Martin Roth Remix)

03. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (John O'Callaghan Remix)

04. Kyau vs Albert - Megashira (Original Mix)

05. Stoneface & Terminal - Volcano (2am Mix)

06. Thomas Bronzwaer - Resound (Original mix)

07. Bissen - Exhale (Sean Tyas Remix)

08. John O'Callaghan ft. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)

09. Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)

10. Matt Hardwick vs Mark Pledger - Fallen Tides

Archived