The Progressive Showcase Returns!

Max Kane

That's right, my show The Progressive Showcase will soon be back on the airwaves after a full six month layoff due to troubles with our old station. My new broadcaster will be www.sense.fm & the show will be re-vamped with a new format & possibly new features.

I'll be adding more details once everything is sorted out but rest assured my usual brand of progressive goodness will return unabaited.

Watch this space...

At the moment the show has been allocated a slot on Wednesday evenings from 19.00 - 21.00GMT, I'm hopeful of changing this as I have to work late Wednesdays & it's not really conveiniant for me at all. Hopefully another slot can be sorted :)

Just a quick update the guys over at sense are working on fitting the show into a new & different timeslot. However the show cannot air on a Sunday anymore due to the schedule for Sundays being completely full.

I'll hopefully have a concrete update soon :)

That's good you're finding a new slot. What on earth happened to the other station you were on?

Their servers were attacked with some sort of virus, to be honest I was kept in the dark about it for a while, possibility of them re-starting but I didn't wana wait any longer

The show will return this coming Monday (Jan 14th), exclusive to www.sense.fm from 17.00 - 19.00 GMT with a two hour mix from myself.

We'll then run two hour shows on the 2nd & 4th Monday of each month, I've already got some special guest mixers lined up & will be adding more names soon, keep en eye out!

The show will also give me chance to play more extended sets & hopefully I'll be aiming to do one per month with the other show featuring a guest. I'll also be throwing in some special shows with various new features. I'm excited to be back on the air & can't wait to get going.

See you all Monday :)

Archived