Markus Schulz ft Dauby 'Perfect'

Max Kane

Probably won't be out for a while seeing as we're still waiting on the release of 'Cause You Know' but this package is shaping up to be immense. Heard the new shiny Agnelli & Nelson Remix earlier today in GDJB & there's also an excellent Jerome Isma-ae Remix for the more proggy among you (Jason, Simcut & me in all likelihood)

Definately worth keeping an ear out for ;)

• 1 month later...

Looks like this track is gaining more & more air time at the moment with Armin & Above & Beyond playing the Agnelli & Nelson remix a lot on their respective shows. Funabashi have also added a remix which is superb.

Remember who tipped you off about it ;):lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Great tune this! Its a tune that, in theory, I should hate - I prefer my bosh, and I'm not a fan of vocal tracks - but this one I really like.

In fact, Markus Schulz is a DJ and Producer I really should hate too - he's nowhere near my musical style, yet there's something about him I quite like. I think its the fact that his "dark and dirty" sound is quite unique - I can't think of any other people like him.

His bootlegs kick ass (especially Perspective Space and Another Aria, Another Epica), and Fly To Colors is a top tune too.

I've seen him numerous times now, and only disliked one of his sets (Godskitchen early last year) - the rest have been very good - especially his 5 hour solo set at Panama in Holland last year, which I was persuaded into going to - and i'm glad I did now.

In fact, Markus is one of those DJ's that nobody seems to dislike - even people that don't like that kind of music say "actually, that set was pretty good".

He's a very down to earth bloke too. He'll always stop and talk to people - unlike some DJ's, that are up their own arse.

I think that Schulz is one of the most flexible DJs, in terms of when you can book him to play. He doesn't just stick to one particular style & can mix things up a bit. The fact that he played a 5hr solo set shows he can cover a range of styles, though undoubtedly he's best off playing the set immediately prior to headline time

Archived