DESPERATELY WANTED

Justin Haze

Has anyone got any of these two Jules shows kicking around anywhere - i remember listening to them just after i got back from ibiza - amazing shows IMO

Saturday 19 August

Live from Cafe Mambo, Ibiza

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...p?page=19-08-06

Saturday 12 August

Live from Cafe Mambo, Ibiza

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...p?page=12-08-06

Justin and Chrissie - you have both highlighted a massive archiving error in our archives; these 2 tracklistings were always muddled and I totally forgot to go about sorting them. They're being edited now, thank you again :thumbsup:

Listen I definetly have the August 12th Radio Show on mp3

I will look at my external hard drive and get back, def have it because I have it on my ipod

Tell ya what Lennox you`ve come up with some decent sets recently - nice one and thanks for taking the time to upload and share :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...
has this been uploaded ?

It seems it hasn't :(

I'm sure Tim still have it on his HD somewhere and will upload it whenever he has the chance.

I don't have it on my disks, so can't really do anything. Sorry.

Edit: of course if Lennox or someone else can upload the set(s) to uploaded.to or swoopshare or some other service, i'll add the audio to the archives asap.

• 4 months later...
I can sadly confirm that these sets have not yet been uploaded.

Welcome to the board State of Trance :)

ahh ok lookin farwarded to seein them :) cheers only jus discovered this site, was desporate to get my old radio sets back, use to virtually have every one from 2005 on my pc! recorded them myslef off the radio but sadly dropped my computer an lost them all :( was EXTREMELY mortified an thout id never get them back, alot of painstakin hours an effort to collectt. so many memories locked up in there was wen i first started to discover trance but anyway lookin forward to seein them once again :)

Archived