I'm in love with the Scottish Widows woman!

Quadrant

That Scottish Widows woman is new! The original was nicer Quad, she presented 'A Million Pound Place In The Sun' on Channel 4 tonight, in case you're interested.

Talking of that said programme, in it was some 23 year old blonde looking to buy a £1.8m white mansion in Mallorca... girlfriend of Jermain Defoe! She was not what you'd call polished, though, despite being pleasing on the eye. They didn't buy the property, and the voiceover after the programme stated they had split up. Oh bless... :D

That Scottish Widows woman is new! The original was nicer Quad, she presented 'A Million Pound Place In The Sun' on Channel 4 tonight, in case you're interested.

I have found her!

amanda_07_view_md.jpg

I watched a program with Philippa Forester in it recently where she and her husband/partner were looking after an otter. She looked a bit ropey and was pregnant too. Didn't do much for me to be honest.

damn, i love programmes about Otter's too.

damn, i love programmes about Otter's too.

:lol::lol: Are you taking the p**s? If your not, thats a bit of a specific interest that can only be fulfilled by owning a massive DVD collection of Lutra lutra itself!!

Back on the subject of Forester...... Yes she does look quite good in that picture (for a near 40yr old) but when she's waddling around a field in pregnancy clothes, she doesn't look the best!!

:lol::lol: Are you taking the p**s? If your not, thats a bit of a specific interest that can only be fulfilled by owning a massive DVD collection of Lutra lutra itself!!

Back on the subject of Forester...... Yes she does look quite good in that picture (for a near 40yr old) but when she's waddling around a field in pregnancy clothes, she doesn't look the best!!

yeah not just Otters, i love wildlife stuff in general, especially that Blue Planet series, breathtaking.

Check out Philippa in Robot Wars, you'd take it on...y'all would

Archived