New Purchase - Big one

djtonyg

Today i have finally taken the plunge and joined the 21st Century......

I have ordered myslef 2 X Pioneer CDJ1000MK3 & Pioneer DJM600 Package and they will be arriving in the post tomorrow, I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

In anticipation of my forthcoming arrival I have downloaded about 20 tunes today - very addictive.....

I've used beatport, track it down and AudioJelly - oh and off course I have now downloaded Ksheehan's tunes form the board(Thanks)

What other sites are good to use???

I think it depends upon your style as to which sites are best. I tend to buy from Beatport, Trackitdown and Audiojelly. I find Trackitdown really good for all the techy tracks and the site is really user friendly. Some who prefer the proggy stuff would probably rate Audiojelly the best. Like I said, depends upon what your style is.

The other factor is that some sites often get exclusives on certain tracks i.e Beatport on 'Laid Bare'.

Nice setup by the way. It's exactly the same as mine ;) .

Jammy bugger! :lol: I am desperate to buy some Cdj's, most of my money these days gets swallowed up by the missus or on the house! :wall:

I know what you mean - my wife normally spends all mine too, I also have a little 8 month boy who is costly

I was very lucky to get a big year end bonus from work, my wife said as i've worked so hard I should use some of it to treat myself as i've wanted them for ages - what a wife!!!

I know what you mean - my wife normally spends all mine too, I also have a little 8 month boy who is costly

I was very lucky to get a big year end bonus from work, my wife said as i've worked so hard I should use some of it to treat myself as i've wanted them for ages - what a wife!!!

Too right mate - these treats keep us going! B)

Had mine a year now(CDJ 1000mk3`s) - twas like xmas day and birthday rolled together when they arrived! Just got myself a better mixer now... If anyone hears of a pioneer 600 , 700 or 800 being sold give us a shout :thumbsup:

Im looking to sell my DJM600 at some point, as i played on a DJM800 on saturday at plug, its solidified my love of the mixer, i badly badly want one now!!! DJM800 is such an amazing piece of kit, i am determined to get one now!!

Also, Tony i have the exact same setup as you, the same as uber too! I feel that the effects on the 600 are limiting me a bit now tho, the colour effects on the 800 are insane, especially when u combine them with the on board effects!

27082007147xh1.th.jpg

Heres mine before i got the pioneer efx 500 - i grabbed some kitchen units and a decent bit of worktop to stick it all on so my little girl didnt fiddle and made the cupboards lockable for sticking my mic, headphones etc in. I also made the angled bases for the decks when i was bored one day.

Archived